You Know Why

You were standing around in Dan and Phil's kitchen, trying to find something to eat. Dan had fallen asleep, while you were watching Stranger Things, so you let him be to find food.

Beebo followed you into the kitchen. Since you weren't home that often, you convinced Dan and Phil to let you take him where you go... Like their flat.

Phil was in his room, making a video, so you were alone(besides Beebo), going through the fridge and cupboards.

"Hey." Dan said as he walked into the room.

His hobbit hair was a mess, his shirt was wrinkled and his pants were falling down slightly. He looked tired and cute but well rested.

"Hello, hobbit." You smile at him. "Want some hot chocolate?" You were making some over the stove at the moment.

He walked up to you, wrapping his arms around your waist and pulling you into him. He looked down at you, brown eyes staring into your y/e/c ones, a happy smile written across his face. "I love you."

You put your hands on his chest and smiled brightly. "I love you too."

"I love you. Your so beautiful and talented and smart. I love you so much. I love your sarcastic character. I love your snarky tone. I love how you have to sleep with music or the window open, just to have something to fall asleep to. I love the way you play with your hair and rant about random shit when you're nervous. I love the way you mouth the words when you read. I love the way you play piano, so focused on each and every note. I love how you sing softly when your cleaning. I love the way you walk, even though you have two left feet. I love that you're not a pretty crier because crying isn't supposed to be pretty. I love the way you type on your computer, just with two fingers. I love how competitive you are Mario Kart, but nothing else. I love how you hate wearing your glasses and refuse to wear contacts, so you squint at the tv. I love how weird and corky you are and don't care what other people think. I love that you can be you. I love you. I can't express how much I love you or how to show you how much I pay attention to every little thing you do. Because I love you. I love you, Y/N."

You were taken away by what he had just said. How he'd noticed everything about you, even though you didn't know that much about you.

You could feel tears pushing against your eyes because you didn't think love could be this great. You didn't think anyone would ever have feelings like this for you, and you have the same for them.

You didn't think it was possible.

But here you are.

You kissed him passionately, rubbing your hands through his curly hair, deepening the kiss and your relationship.

I love him so much.

But, how do I tell him I love him back? I'm not good with words. What do I do? What do I tell him?

He pulls away to look at you, waiting for what you have to say. But you know what you say next isn't good enough.

I'll never be good enough.

"That was beautiful. I love you, Dan."

He smiles softly and nods. You feel horrible. How do I tell him I love him as much as he loves me?

He pulls away and you know he's a bit disappointed. You took a deep breath, watching him go. He stopped before he reached the stairs and looked back at you. "I don't want hot chocolate but tea would be lovely."

You giggled at him and his cheeky smirk. "Alright, dorkus. Tea it is."

I have to make it up to him somehow.