The Good

(Dan POV)

"You ready?" Phil stood in my doorway, a huge smile plastered on his face.

"I've been ready." I announce, standing from the bed.

There I stood, black jeans, black shirt, black shoes, and a bruised face, trying to steady myself.

"You okay? Do you need help?" Phil asked, concern filling his bright blue eyes.

I remember when Phil walked... well, ran into my hospital room after the nurse aloud him to come in. He had dark circles under his bloodshot eyes. Instead of the bright, lively blue that were Phil's shining eyes, they were cold and dark. He looked dead almost.

Maybe he went through Hell just having Y/N and I being missing.

Once his eyes landed on me, his whole face and body lifted.

His eyes brighten, his posture straightened. He was Phil again.

"No, I'm alright." I nod, legs shaking slightly as I walk out of the door with my best friend.

As we slowly inch down the hall, a door opens a few feet away from me. At first I see F/N holding the door open.

And then I see her.

Y/N stumbles out of the room, trying to keep
her balance as well. Her face is bruised and she's limping... And she is beautiful.

A smile that can't seem to go away, sticks to my face. She slowly turns around and her face brightens.

Just seeing her smile could make my whole god damn day.

"Dan..." She whispered, tears filling in her y/e/c eyes, as she stares at me.

"Y/N." I whisper back, letting tears escape my eyes, because god damnit, I don't care anymore.

We did one of those cleché movie scenes where the couple run into each other's arms. Well, for our situation, it was more like limped than ran.

I engulfed her into a hug, wrapping my around her. She wraps her arms around my waist as she cries into my chest and I cry into her shoulder.

And it's the best moment of my entire life.

The greatest feeling in the world.

Because it's Y/N.

And I love Y/N.

~~~
(Your POV)

"Phil went to get Dan. Let's go see your boyfriend." F/N smirked from the doorway, wiggling her eyebrows.

Whatever dirty thing she was thinking, you didn't care. As long as you got to see Dan again, everything would finally be okay again.

You stood up too quickly, which lead you to stumbling out of the door. But, you refused to let F/N help you. You limp to turn around to walk towards Dans room.

But he was already standing there. Staring at you. The most brightest smile you've ever seen on his face.

You smile back, letting tears fill your eyes. "Dan." You whisper, your lip quivering.

"Y/N." Tears fell down Dans face and before you knew it, you're doing the cleché and running towards each other to meet in the middle with a hug.

You've never been so happy to just be in his arms.

And you can't take him for granted.

Because it's Dan.

And I love Dan.

~time skip after a few weeks, brought you by Phil's silver hair~

"THE ONLY REASON WE'RE DOING THIS VIDEO IS BECAUSE YOU KEEP SPAMMING OUR TWITTER, THE COMMENTS, AND INSTAGRAM. HAPPY?" Dan pointed at the camera.

You burst out laughing. "Rough start don't ya think, Howell?"

Dan took a deep breath, closing his eyes. "Hello Internet." You said for Dan. "As you can see, Daniel is having some sort of major meltdown, but-"

"I'm not having a major meltdown! And you stole my line!" He pointed at you.

"If you weren't going to do it, someone had to." You mocked him.

"Right." He nudged your shoulder. "Restart?"

"REPRESS IT?! YEP! BEFORE I START CRYING LET'S WRAP THIS SHIT UP."

"Oh my jesus christ- Y/N no! STOP!" Dan wrapped an arm around you and put his other hand over your mouth.

You licked his hand and he quickly pulled it away. "Ew!!!! Y/N!"

You fell in Dan's lap, crying of laughter. You sat up after you calmed down. "Okay, okay, we can't start over- just keep going." You told him.

He grinned. "Right... So, since you people, like I said, WOULD NOT STOP ASKING FOR THIS VIDEO, HERE YA GO. I HOPE YOUR HAPPY."

"Don't worry, half are dying eternally." You told him.

He laughed. "I know. SO, we're doing a relationship question/quiz thing."

"Yeah! The relationship question/quiz thing!" You repeated. "My favorite!"

He laughed shaking his head and pushed your shoulder. "Shut up."

"Right, so, what do we do?" You asked him.

"We first quiz each other on things we might know about each other and then ask each other questions we get from Twitter, ask each other questions we just want to know in general and yeah. That's all I got."

"Great. Story time?" You grinned.

"You got a story?"

"Did we talk about the first time we met?"

"Yeah."

"Then I got nothing."

~~~

Hello peoples. Yes, we are, in fact, nearing to an end in our little adventure together through his horrible fanfiction😂
I did that ending so there could finally be something happy going on lmao
Thanks for reading, love ya

~Hazel