Telling The Internet

He nodded, gripping your hand and linking your fingers around each other's hand. Dan looked at your intertwined hands, smiled, and then turned on the camera. "We'll put the same video on each of our channels." He said. "So, I'll do my intro and you do yours."

"Sounds good." You nodded.

"Hello, Internet." He didn't sound as bubbly as he usually does in his videos.

I guess he was scared, so was I.

"I've got Y/N, or (Youtube name),with me again." He looked at you and smiled. "You go."

"Hey, humans. Aliens. Robots. Whoever is watching this." You squeezed Dan's hand.

How is it that I'm the most awkward when i'm nervous?

"This is- you know his face- danisnotonfire. Daniel. Dan man. Danny boy- Okay i'll stop."

He laughed at you, throwing his head back.

"Were going to be posting the same exact video on each of our channels, just in case you subscribe to both of us and don't want to see it twice." Dan said to the camera.

"That means we have to title it the same." You told him. "What should we call it?"

"Uh..." He shrugged.

"Secrets, secrets are no fun." You wiggled your eyebrows.

He grinned. "Seriously?"

"Yes." You smiled widely.

"You're probably wondering our secret secret, and why we're even making this video." Dan says to the camera.

"Yes, I'd be wondering too." You nodded, then face palmed with your free hand. "Gosh, Y/N, you're so awkward."

Dan laughed at you and you held onto his arm with your other hand. "You tell them." You told him.

You both looked at the camera. Dan lifted your intertwined hands to fit in frame. You could just hear the subscribers gasping. "Were dating." He bit his lip.

You took a deep breath. "Ahhhhhh, that felt so much better than I thought it would."

Dan laughed at you. "Yep. It's true. We've been hiding it for about six weeks now."

You nodded. "And it's been hard!"

"Geez, Y/N."

"You're just so needy!" You joked. "No, but, in all seriousness, we've been waiting to tell you because we know you all have your ships that are near and dear to your hearts."

"I mean, yeah, we all do." Dan chimed in. "You believe what you want. Ship whatever you want. But just don't hate, okay? Keep your ship, fight for your ship, just not to the point where you're crushing people's lives."

"Especially ours. Please." You begged. "And we're sorry we didn't tell y'all earlier. But do you see where we're coming from?"

"I would." Dan comments. "And I'm not just saying that. Oh, and, if you're wondering, we'll probably do the normal amount of videos together. But not those cheesy, love shit videos."

"Unless you want one." You shrugged then looked at Dan. "They hate me now."

"They hate me too, but I guess there just," He looked at the camera. "gonna have to suck it up."

You laughed. "Okay, that's all guys. THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU'RE COMMENTING BEFORE YOU DO IT."

"Yes. Okay. We love you."

"Bye."

"Bye." And with that, Dan turned off the camera.

You let out a sigh of relief you didn't know you were holding back. "Well, shit."