Meet Beebo

After Matt made you take a shower and put on some clothes, you explained everything to F/N, told her you were sorry and thanked her for everything.

"You don't have to thank me, or be sorry. You're my best friend, and you were going through a pretty rough time."

"Thank you, though." You sniffled.

She smiled, nodding. "Now eat," She nudged a plate of toast closer to you. "I haven't seen you eat in days."

~~~

You Knocked on D&P's door. "PHIL- DOOR." You hear Dan scream from somewhere inside.

"OKAY, FINE. I'VE GOT IT." And Phil swings open the door. Once you make eye contact, a huge smile spreads over his face.

"Y/N!!" And he pulls you into a huge hug.

"I'm so sorry, Phil." You say softly, hugging him back.

"Why are you apologizing?" He asks, pulling away to look at you. "I'm just glad you're up, in regular clothing and is talking!"

You smile at him. "Me too."

And you both go up to the lounge. "You should probably go talk to Dan..." Phil says, turning to look at you.

"Yeah... I know." You said, staring at your hands. "Where is he?"

"His room."

You nodded, heading for the stairs but then stopped. "Meet you back down here for Death Note?"

"DUH!"

You smile, walking up the stairs to Dan's room.

You knock softly. "WHAT DO YOU WANT, PHIL?" Dan yells.

"It's Y/N." You say, timidly. "Can I-"

Before you can say anything else, Dan opens the door, staring at you with wide eyes. "Y/N! You're dressed, and talking?!"

"Dan, I'm so sorry. I'm sorry, I didn't talk to you, I'm sorry I pushed you away, I'm sorry I made you feel like I couldn't talk to you. It was just I had all these feelings bottled up and I just exploded, and I was stupid and selfish and I hate myself. I'm sorry I hurt you, I'm sorry, okay? I'm sorry." Tears were streaming down your face as you were ranting.

"Aw, Y/N." Dan pulled you into a tight hug. You sobbed into his chest. "You're not stupid or selfish and don't say you hate yourself. Your an amazing person and you didn't hurt me, I was just frustrated. I wanted you to be okay." He stroked your hair. "It's alright, it's okay."

"It's not okay."

Dan pulls you into his room, shuts the door and you cuddle in his bed. "Tell me."

And in that moment, you knew you were in love with Dan. If only you could work up the courage to tell him that.

~Time skip about a week later, brought to you by dat Happy Wheels video~

Knock knock!

"Coming!" You yelled, getting off the couch.

F/N was heading back to America(again) to go to court with her ex.

You yanked open the door to see Dan and Phil standing before you. "Hey," Dan smiles.

"Hello." Phil waves.

"Hello," You smiled at them, keeping your door open only a crack and was sticking your head out.

"What are you doing?" Dan asks, eyeing you with a funny look.