Help... Please?

Y/F/N: Your full name
WARNING: mentions of panic/anxiety attack

"Hey F/N." You walked into the kitchen to see F/N emptying groceries bags.

"What's up?" She asks, taking out a loaf of bread from a bag.

"So, I'm going on a date with Dan."

She hesitated, thinking you were going to say more, but you didn't . "And...?"

"And," You continued. "this is our first actual date. At a fancy restaurant thing."

"WHAT?! HOW DID DAN HOWELL TALK    Y/F/N INTO GOING TO A FANCY DINNER?" She practically screams, dropping the load of bread onto the floor. F/N knows you all too well.

"You just dropped our bread and squished it. Our poor sandwiches." You say, crossing your arms. F/N quickly pickes it up, putting it back on the table, despite for answers.

"How?!"

"He's gots that magic touch." You wink, sarcastically.

"Please don't have a panic attack and back out on him." She suddenly says.

"I won't." You mumbled, going into the fridge for a glass of milk.

"You will. I know you." She continues, watching your every move, trying to keep eye contact. "I know these certain things scare you. But please, if you're having a panic or anxiety attack, call me. Call me and let me talk to you before you run away. Okay?"

"Okay, mum." You say, mentally rolling your eyes.

"Your accent is so cute." She giggles.

"Shut up. Anyways, I need help deciding what to wear. You know I don't usually do these sort of things." You tell her, sitting on a stool at the island(bar).

"Honey, I've seen your closet. You're gonna need to go shopping." F/N informs you, placing a box of cereal in the cupboard.

"Will you come with me then...?" You ask with pleading eyes.

"You know I would, but I can't. That's what I wanted to talk to you about. I'm flying back home to gather the rest of my things."

"From Jack's- your old house?" You ask, taking a sip of your beverage.

"Yep. Jack says he wants my shit out. And I'll be happy to take it. Plus, my mom's got some stuff for me." She talks as she continues to put the food away. "But I'll facetime ya."

"Fine. And I'll get Phil to come with me." You state.

"Really?" She stops what she's doing to stare at you.

"He's my friend, he'll help me!" You argue. "Hopefully..."

~~~
(Dan POV)

I was in my browsing position, scrolling through tumblr when my phone vibrated next to me.

"Hello?" I picked up my phone, not bothering to look at the caller ID.

"Hey, Dan! It's F/N."

"What's up, F/N?"

And then suddenly she was screaming, which made me jump. "YOU, DAN HOWELL, TALKED Y/F/N INTO A FANCY DINNER? HOW?!"

I shrugged even though she couldn't see me. "I asked her and she said yes...? With a bit of convincing."

"In my fifteen years of knowing Y/N, she has never, ever been on a 'fancy date' with a boy. I mean, she did once, realized she hated it, and never did it again. She doesn't even go to restaurants."

"Can I ask why she hates them?"

"That's not for me to tell, but you can ask her that." F/N stated. "I just couldn't believe it. She must like you a lot to do this, Dan."

I blushed a little. "uh- yeah. um... so, is there anything I could do to make her hate it less?"

"I don't know... be less awkward?"

"You're talking to me." I informed her.

"I know, I knew that wouldn't work. You could order for her... strike up conversation when she has nothing to say."

"Huh?"

"Just do as I say, Howell."

"God, you two are best friends."

"You've guessed it. Anyways, I've gotta go. See ya laters."

"Right... bye, then."

And I hung up. I was kinda nervous to ask Y/N tbh. I don't wanna be rube... Instead of making a decision, I procrastinated the whole entire thing and looked at more funny memes on tumblr. Hey, it's what I do best.

~~~
(Y/N POV)

Hey Phil! You love me right?
-Y/N

Not in a creepy way or sexual way(for which Dan would kill me) but in a friend way, than yes
-Phil

Okay, great, i love you too, can you help me out with something? even if it sounds a bit strange...
-Y/N

Sure...?
-Phil

Go to the shopping center with me in about ten minutes? Just you though.
-Y/N

Why just me?
-Phil

I need you to help me find clothes to wear on mines and Dan's first date because I have nothing to wear.
-Y/N

Me?!
-Phil

Well, you're some what stylish. Plus Louise was going to Matt's family's house today and Zoe and Grace are in America.
please?
You said you loved me!
-Y/N

Ugh....
ok. fine.
But u owe me.
-Phil

I owe you big time😊thanks Phil!
-Y/N

I'll be over in 10
-Phil

Hey, sorry this was shorter than my normal chapters. But, I'm really excited for the next one!! LOL!!! See ya Daniel Lovers later, thanks for reading. Lots of love!

~Hazel