K, I'll tell ya

Because the Pancakes got a child named Evan.
So, Evan Peters.
Your welcome.
~~~
(Dan POV)
Ever since the other day at the coffee shop, Y/N doesn't seem like herself. And I'm scared for her.

With what's been happening the last few months; Braden, Brain, the panic attacks, the nightmares, the anxiety...

I have every right to worry about her.

"Hey, Y/N."

She was quietly eating cereal in the kitchen. Her, F/N and Beebo(when I wrote this I actually pictured Brendon Urie, fuck)have been living with us for the past few months.

Which is understandable, considering the circumstances there under, with Brain knowing their location. Good thing he doesn't even know I exist or we'd really be screwed.

Plus, I don't want to leave Y/N alone. I'm too afraid she'll do something she'll regret later in the future. Either to herself or someone, doesn't matter. She's not mentally stable. I'm too worried about her to leave her alone.

"Hey," She looks up from her colorful bowl of cereal, and i'm just happy she's actually eating again.

I sit across from her and she watches me closely. "What's with the look?"

"What look?"

"That look."

"My face?"

Y/N smiles lightly. "No, well, I mean yes- I mean... you always make that look when you want to tell me something."

I smile at her. "Do I have different 'looks' for everything."

She nods. "Definitely."

I chuckle, staring into her beautiful eyes.

Y/N swallows the bite of cereal she took as she points at me. "See that's the 'cute look.'"

I blush lightly. "Well, you're in a good mood."

She shrugs. "I've been watching too much Shane Dawson lately."

"That's not what I meant." I laugh at her. "Wait. You've been watching Shane- when? Oh, for god's sake- not the point."

She laughs at me. "What's got your pantys in a twist?"

I take this moment to calm down and get serious, as does she. "That's your serious face." She whispers and I can't help but burst into laughter.

"Shut up, don't make me laugh, I'm trying to be serious!" Although I'm smiling as I say it.

She nods. "I know, your face tells me everything."

I laugh, holding my stomach because it hurts too much. "Okay, serious time- deep breaths."

And after some more snickering and snarky comments, we finally get it together.

"I've missed this," I begin. "Us laughing and just being ourselves."

"What do you mean?" She furrows her eyebrows, resting the spoon she used for her cereal in the bowl.

"You haven't seemed like yourself lately." I finally work up the courage to say.

She hesitates. "Again I ask, what do you mean?"

"I mean, you've been distant... Are you okay? Did something happen that I don't know about?" I ask softly. I don't want her to get mad, but I want to know what's bugging her.

I can't read her facial expression. She's too good at hiding it and keeping it a secret. "I just want to make sure you're okay." It comes out as a whisper because i'm on the verge of tears. Why isn't she okay? I know she's not okay...