Merry Christmas

Just so ya know, this is gonna be a longer chapter than usual bc I'm bored. Your welcome
~~~
(Your POV)

"Hey," You spoke softly into the phone.

"Hello, love." Dan sounded very energized and excited, where you were tired and lazy.

"What are you all jazzed about?" You smiled, leaning against the wall your bed was up against.

"Okay, right, so, I know you hate surprises."

"Accurate."

"And that it gives you anxiety."

"Again, accurate."

"So, Phil and I want to throw a Christmas party and invite more of our youtube friends. Don't worry you'll know everyone so you don't have meet anyone new, because I know that gives you anxiety too."

"Thank you...?"

"No problem, love."

"Who would be there?" You ask, throwing a green colored blanket over yourself.

"Phil and I-" He begins before you interrupt.

"Nah, just Phil."

He laughed. "Right. I'll uninvite myself."

You laughed at him before continuing the conversation. "Okay, the Howlter's and...?"

"Pj, Zoe, Tyler, Louise, Joe, Connor, and F/N." He spoke fast.

"Alright then." You nodded. "Does this mean I'm taking Tyler on the plane with me?"

"Probably."

"Okay." You smiled. "Thanks for telling me."

"It's going be your first day back and I didn't want you freaking out." He explained.

You managed a small laugh. "Gotta love that social awkwardness that is me."

"I do."

Just then, the door to your bedroom swung open. "Does anyone knock?!" You yell, putting your phone down, Dan still on the line.

"Y/N." It was Matt. "Uh... the oven's on fire."

"WHAT?! Why are you telling me?? Where's grandma?" You stood up, jumping from your bed.

"Your the oldest one here. Everyone else went out for lunch." He explained fast.

You grabbed your phone and ran out of the room with Matt. "Why was I not informed of this?"

"They told me." He shrugged. You rolled your eyes as you both run down the stairs.

"Dan," You put the phone up to your ear.

"I heard, kitchen fire. Stop talking to me and make sure the house doesn't burn down!"

"Thanks, bye." You hung up, shoving your phone into your pocket.

That's when the fire alarms began to go off. You and Matt ran into the kitchen to see Dave trying to pat out the fire with a towel.

"No! Dave!" You pulled him away, shoving him behind you.

"I was just trying to put out the fire!"

"The fires too big for that towel!" Matt yelled at him, pulling Dave towards him while you grabbed the fire extinguisher.

You began spraying the fire until it was completely out. But then the knob got stuck and the fire extinguisher wouldn't stop spraying.

You tried to cover the top but it wouldn't stop. Spray went everywhere and the kitchen became a white snowy wonderland.