Battle Of The Mario Kart

Dan and Phil were over at your flat because you had realized that they've never been over(except for when Phil helped you move your couch).

"You know," Phil started, you quickly looked up at him. You were staring at Dan's black shoes because you knew you couldn't stare at his face. You'd keep blushing and then it would be awkward. As if it wasn't awkward enough. "Dan has been a subscriber since 09."

You looked at Dan who was also staring at his shoes as well. "Phil." Dan grunted.

"You were his favorite Youtuber." Phil kept going.

"Were?" You placed your hand over your heart and gave Dan a sympathetic look.

"No! Well- I mean..." Dan bit his lip. Your stomach dropped. "PHIL."

"Okay, okay, sorry." Phil laughed.

You looked back at Dan who was running his hand through his hair, face pale. "Mario Kart?" You asked just to save him from the awkward situation.

Dan looked up at you and smiled evilly. "Your on."

You have this tiny room that's to the right of your front room. It's your little gaming area. There's the most comfiest couch and bean bags in there. There's a giant screen tv and you keep your games and cds all in that room. You spend most of your time in that room.

You and Dan sat on the couch while Phil sat on the bean bag. "You're going down, Howell and Lester."

"Dan's like, the Mario Kart master." Phil looked up at you from the floor.

"We'll see about that." I said, not taking my eyes off the screen. "I beat Mark."

"Aw, Mark." Dan laughed.

"Have you ever lost to anyone?" You asked Dan.

"Phil."

You burst out laughing.

"Okay! It was once! It was for danandphilgames and I wasn't paying attention..."

"YES!" Phil smiled, shaking his hands up in the air.

"Have you?" Dan asked, searching your eyes.

You looked back towards the tv, signing in to your account. "Once."

"By...?"

"My little cousin. He's eight."

"And you didn't let him win?" Dan asked, eyeing you.

You looked back at Dan and smiled. "No... He's really good!"

Dan laughed at you and you playfully punched him in the shoulder. "Just pick your character." You told him.

~Time Skip brought to you by three games of Mario Kart.~

You were playing three games. Dan won the first. You won the second and now you were on your last round. Phil was in fourth place-he honestly didn't do too bad- Dan was in first and you were in second.

You were right behind him. And then you threw a turtle shell his way. "Damnit!" Dan yelled.

You laughed, watching your number, in the corner of the screen, turn from second place to first. "Adios, Daniel."

Now he was in third and Phil was in second. It was the last lap and you were all screaming, every time you fell off something, someone threw something at you, or passed you up.