Donuts and The Video

You woke up with Dan's arm wrapped around you so tightly, you struggled to breathe. "Dan." You whispered.

He didn't move. "Dan." You said louder.

He didn't flinch. You tried prying his arm away but he groaned. "Dan, I can't breathe." You booped his nose.

He loosened his hold on you, keeping his eyes closed. You slipped out of his grip and stood up from his bed. "No..." He groaned, reaching his hand towards you.

You pushed it away, laughing. "No, shhh, go back to bed, Daniel."

He groaned once more, hugging the pillow you were sleeping on instead. You looked out the window at the rain smacking against the window. Typical London.

You pulled up a chair, grabbed a blanket and sat by the window, watching the rain fall.

You were in deep thought, thinking about how the next fews days were going to go, when suddenly you feel two large arms wrap around your waist.

You smile, looking up at the 6"3 man standing above you. He smiled softly, resting his chin on your head as you both silently watched the rain together.

"I love the rain." You whispered and Dan kissed your hair.

But not as much as I love you.

It sounded cheesy in your head, of course it did, but you were going to say it anyways. But then...

"Come on, let's go lay down." He tugged at your blanket.

"No, I have to leave soon to meet Matt at the airport." You say softly, looking up at him.

He sighed. "Right... let's go eat breakfast, then. I'll make you some hot chocolate."

~The trip walking down loads of stairs to the kitchen~

Dan reached into the cupboard to get his cereal. He opened the box, to see it was empty. "GOD DAMNIT- PHIL!"

"Shh!!" You yell at him. "Calm down, don't wake him." You laughed. "I'll get donuts for breakfast when I go get Matt, i'll pick you up some more cereal, it'll all be good." You assured him.

He sighed, leaning down to kiss you. You love the way your lips moved perfectly together. In sync. Almost like it was meant to be...

"You're sure you don't want to go lay back down?" Dan does a cheeky grin, wiggling his eyebrows, pressing his forehead against yours.

You hesitate, smiling. "Shut up, Howell." You lean in to kiss him again, but then quickly pull away. "Try not to murder Phil while I'm gone."

~~~

"I have food!" You yelled as soon as you walk into the door with Matt behind you.

"You had to scream?" Matt asked, giving you a cheeky grin, trying to pop his ears.

"Yes, yes I did." You both walked into the kitchen, placing two boxes onto the counter.

Just then you heard footsteps from above you, which could only be Dan and Phil running for food. "You didn't tell me you got a pet elephant!" Matt jokes, opening the donut box.

"Hey, stop turning into me, lil bro. And use a plate!" You bugged him, shoving a plate from the cupboard towards him.

"FOOD!" Phil yelled as him and Dan stumbled into the kitchen.

"Lots of food." You nodded, grabbing three more plates. Dan opened the box and him and Phil grabbed two donuts each, putting them on the counter.

"And this is why I love you." Dan says with a grin. But then he realized he said I love you and his face turned bright red in a heartbeat.