Howell/Lester Residence

You threw on a pair of black skinny jeans, a gray t-shirt and black converse. You grabbed your phone, walked out of your flat, then proceeded to take two steps forward and then knocked on the Howell/Lester Residence.

Right away, Phil swung open the door. "Y/N!" Then he wrapped his arms around you, giving you a huge hug.

"Nice to see you too, Phil." You said, patting him on the back. "Even though I just saw you yesterday."

"It seemed like so long ago!" He let go, and you followed him into the kitchen.

"Wow."

"What?"

"It's actually a lot cleaner than I pictured it." You laughed.

"Are you calling us pigs?" Dan said from behind you. You jumped, not knowing he was there.

"No..." You said , turning to face him. He had his hands on his hips and was smiling. "I'm calling you human beings."

"Haha." Dan mocked.

"Video?" Phil asked.

"ME FIRST!" Dan yelled, grabbing your hand. He ran down a corridor, up some stairs, and then some more stairs, and into his room, dragging you along.

"Okay then." You shrugged, looking around his room. The room looked a lot like Dan(if that makes any sense, but it kinda does at the same time).

You gasped, letting go of Dan's hand, running towards the huge, brown piano. You stared at it for a moment before running your fingertips across the top of the keys.

"I'm guessing you play piano?" Dan smiled, walking over to you.

"I'm guessing you do too." You smiled back, never taking your eyes off the beautiful instrument.

Dan placed his fingers over three keys, and you did the opposite on the other side of the piano. The keys locked together and sounded actually pretty cool.

Dan looked up from the piano, to you, his face turning a bright red. You looked back at him but then quickly looked away, scared of your awkward self.

"What are we gonna do?" You asked, trying to create conversation. "In the video, I mean."

He hit the lowest note on the piano before walking towards his desk to grab his camera. "Well, I thought we could do one on my channel first and then one on yours."

He set his camera up in front of his bed. You flopped down on his bed, watching him. "Ready?" He turned to you, sitting next to you.

You sat up and he turned on the camera. "Wait, I'll get down." And you ducked.

"God, you are Tyler's best friend." He laughed, placing his arm on your back as you were leaning forward.

"Fine." You laughed, getting back up.

"Hello, Internet." Dan laughed, turning his attention towards the camera. "Today, here with me is my new neighbor, you may know her as (Youtube name), Y/N! yayayayyaysyaya."

"Wow, thanks Dan." You said flatly.

"Hey, no problem." He smiled brightly.

"Hey, guys." You waved at the camera. "So... Dan.... I have no idea what we're doing!"

"Right!" He smiled, ducked down and picked a bag off the ground. "You're not allergic to anything, right?"

"Um... well... cats, grass-"

"You're allergic to grass?" He asked, like he couldn't believe it.

"Yeah." (I know you're probably not allergic to grass, but I am. Yeah, it's a thing.)

"Like... how?"

"Like, if it rubbed against my skin, I'll get hives." You explained.

"Could you die?"

"Possibly."

"Okay..." Dan said awkwardly, looking back at the camera, trying to get back on track. "Are you allergic to any food?"

"Peanuts."

"God, that sucks." He said shaking his head.

You placed your hand on his shoulder and looked into his chocolate brown eyes. "Don't rub it in."

He smiled. "Sorry.... Anyways, we are going to play the Chubby Bunny Challenge! Unless, you know, you're allergic to sweet, stretchy, goodness."

"No... but I am allergic to tall, sarcastic people."

"Besides yourself?"

"Yep."

"Okay," He said, opening the bag.

"You go first." You poked his shoulder.

"Fine." Dan took a normal sized marshmallow out of the bag. He hesitated, looking at you because you were staring at him. He began to laugh.

"Dan! Let's go!" You laughed at him.

"Alright! Alright!" And he shoved it in his mouth and looked at the camera. "Chubby Bunny."

~Time Skip to several marshmallows later, brought to you by Phil's house plants~

You both had ten marshmallows in your mouth. Dan just fit eleven and he handed you the bag.

You took one out and threw it at his face. He said something, but you couldn't understand what he said with all the food in his mouth. Dan grabbed a marshmallow and threw it back at your face.

You picked up the marshmallow and shoved it in your mouth. "CHUFFEE BUNNEE!"

Dan's face was extremely red from laughing. He picked up two bowls off his floor and spit out the marshmallows that were in his mouth.

"EEEEWWWWWWWW!!!" You gasped, turning away from him. He was still uncontrollably laughing.

"I can't take it anymore-" He was saying, holding his stomach.

He handed you a bowl and finally calmed down. "Y/N, if you put one more marshmallow in your mouth... you win."

You tried to say sounds good but what came out was "suunnnnss geeeerrrr."

"Okay." Dan laughed, handing you the marshmallow bag.

Your mouth felt over stretched and really gross. The marshmallows were pushing at the back of your throat and you really wanted to just throw them all up...

You shoved the last one into your mouth, Dan laughing the whole time. I looked at the camera with concern. "Churreeeee bueeennnne."

Then you spit the marshmallows into the bowl, gagging. "Dan Howell, I hate you." You grinned down at the bowl.

"I hate myself for choosing this game too." He assured you, smiling like a dork.

Ohhhhh yeah, Chubby bunny woop woop. Alright, I hope that was a bit better than last chapter... lol... Anyways, happy new year! 2017, hoping it will be better for all of us. Next chapter will probably be Phil's video, I mean come on, how could you not love that smol bean? But yeah, thanks for readin y'all have a good new years.

~Hazel