Let Him Go

"Just... please. Let her go." Dan cried.

Brain put both hands on the arms of Dan's chair, bringing his face incredibly close to Dans. "You don't get to the decisions around here."

Dan bit his lip before spitting into Brains face. Brain glared at Dan, and then smiled an evil smile, showing his white, yet crooked teeth. "You son of a bitch!"

And he punched Dan in the face.

"Stop! Brain stop!"

Dan, who was breathing rather loudly, lifted his head to look at you. Blood raced down his chin from his busted up lip.

"Please..." You pleaded, tears filling your eyes... but you will not show him weakness. So you don't cry. You don't plead for your life. You plead for Dan's instead.

"What did you say?" He creeps away from Dan, inching closer to you.

"Stop this. I'm the one you're angry at, not Dan. He didn't do anything... Let him go."

Brain hesitates, staring in to your eyes with deep hatred. "You're right. Dan didn't do anything."

You wait for what he's going to say next because you know he has a hell of a lot more to say.

"But," He begins, placing his hands on your upper thighs. You flinch, biting your lip. "He's the one way I could get to you. The only way I could get back at you."

You squirm around, wanting nothing more than to punch him in the throat. "I know you don't love me. I know I can't make you love me. But... I can get back at you for you did."

"What I did?!" You scoffed, not being able to help yourself. "You abused me! You molested me!"

"Only because you stopped loving me."

You swallow your tears.

Brain makes his way back over to Dan. And then proceeds to beat the crap out of him. You cry and scream.

Soon, Brain can't take your yelling anymore and beats you instead, until you're out cold.

~~~
(Phil POV)

I walk into the police station with F/N at my side.

Scratch that- I run into the police station, F/N trying to catch up from behind me.

Once Mr. and Mrs. Howell found out that Y/N had gone missing as well, they broke down. They lost hope. They were already planning their son's funeral.

But I stayed strong. I knew they-Dan and Y/N- were alive. Every day I had to convince F/N and Tyler to help me come look for them.

And here we are.

Here we go.

I swing the doors open, running up to the counter. People are staring, I know that much, but I could give two fucks at this moment.

I place my hands on the counter, taking a few breath as sweat trickles down my forehead.

"Y/N L/N and Dan Howell." I say breathless.

The bald guy from behind the counter stares at me like I'm crazy, before realizing who I am and what's happening. "I'll get detective Murray."

One night as F/N, Tyler, and I were looking for any signs of Dan and Y/N, I found her phone.

And her ring.

This lead to another full functioned investigation. And now they know where they are. Now they know exactly who'd done it. Now they know we save to save them.

And I offered to go with.

F/N and I.

I stand there, my head down, trying to regain my breath as the bald man disappears into the back.

F/N soon comes up behind me, putting her hand on my shoulder. I turn to look at her and I can feel my hands begin to shake.

F/N smiled softly, pulling me into a hug. "It's okay, Phil. We'll get to them soon."

I nod, squeezing her tight.

Soon, the bald guy and the detective walk in from the back room.

"Hello, Mr. Lester." He greets. I let go of F/N to shake the detective's hand.

"Hello. Y/N and Dan?" I can't help it, i'm anxious.

"Ever heard of a man named Brian James William?"

~~~

Hello my fellow fanfictionists...? Ik i'm kind of dragging this, and i'm trying to get everything together so this story could get back on track. I won't be updating like I usually do(deeply sorry) it's my Spring Break and I'm still watching that show I have to catch up on😂 Plus I'm having a bit of writers block at the moment.
Anyways, I'd like to thank you all for reading this, you know I love you,

~Hazel