Best Friend

Before I get started I want to let you know what the bold lettering is me(the author) adding in additional comments and/or notes, the italics is the reader(you) thinking, dreams and flashbacks.
Then the usual: Y/N-Your Name, L/N- Last Name, F/N-Friend Name, Y/H/C- Your Hair Color, Y/E/C-Your Eye Color, Y/Y/N- Your Youtube Name
Happy reading😆

Hi. I wrote this about three years ago and i'm not changing it and/or correcting anything(grammar or whatever) so don't spam the comments with corrections, thank you😂

update: i love u guys, but plz stop leaving dumbass comments and corrections I'M NOT CHANGING ANYTHING THANK YOU.

~~~

"Subscribe to her to at (your youtube name), or you can click on her beautiful face to go to her channel." Tyler said to the camera while pointing at you with his right hand.

You smiled and gave a thumbs up. "Bye!" You both waved at the camera before Tyler turned it off.

"That was fun! Thanks for coming over, Y/N."

"No problem, I had no ideas for a next video whatsoever." You laughed.

"Yeah me either... Wanna stay and watch a movie?" He asked.

"Nah, I have to get going."

"Right, moving back to London tomorrow!" He said all cheery.

"Calm your tits down there, mate... I'll call you. You can come visit and help me do a flat tour."

"P-lease!"

~Time Skip~

You put your headphones in right when you sat down at the window seat on the plane. You stared out the window, gazing your eyes over the night sky.

You were originally from London, England, but your parents decided after you were born to move to America to be with the rest of your family.

But eventually you decided to go back and live in London for awhile, leaving your family behind.

The band The Neighborhood song The Beach blasted into your headphones, forcing you to turn the volume down.

That was your ringtone and it turns out Tyler Oakley was calling you... Again. Tyler has been your best friend since you lived across from each other when he eight years old and you were seven.

He encouraged you to start a youtube channel, just as he did. But now you had more subscribers than him, which you kinda felt bad about but he actually was more excited than you. He baked you a freakin cake.

"Yes, Tyler?" You asked into the phone.

"You're on the plane, right? God, I hope you're on the plane."

"I'm on the plane."

"Good, good. Just making sure." He assured you.

"Miss me already?"

"Desperately."

"Bloody hell, you're worse than my mum." You rolled your eyes.

"Hey, if anyone knows more about you than you, it's me." He said. He had a point.

"I know. I miss you too. I'll call you when I get there. Okay, Tyler?"

"Okay."

"I will call you." You said again, just to make sure he heard. He's a loveable teddy bear, your best friend that cares about you deeply, but you had to make sure he knew.

"Yes, I got it Y/N." He said.

"Good. Love you."

"Love you too."

Hey, sorry there was no Dan or Phil in this chapter... I'm kinda new to it all but yeah, thanks. Anyways, I'm sorry for my lack of grammar and punctuations and what not and I apologize in advance. Also for my sucky writing. I'll work on it. Plus i'm not from England so I'm sorry if I suck at the 'slang'... I'm too awkward for society. Ok, with that... thanks for reading! (and i mention a lot of bands and tv shows(fandoms) and shit so i'm sorry if you don't know who the neighborhood are. I just went along with it)

-Hazel