For once... I'm okay

TRIGGER WARNINGS, YOU KNOW WHAT TO LOOK FOR😉
~~~
(Your POV)

I stared at my reflection in the cracked mirror. I had punched it with my fist, leaving my hand bleeding and the mirror cracked.

I couldn't take it anymore. I don't even recognize myself anymore.

I'm sad.
Always sad.
Never happy.

It feels as if this isn't reality and I'm just going through the motions. Take the beatings, listen to the yelling.

I stare at the swollen black eyes he had given me and touch it lightly. I stings. I didn't even fight back. Why? Because he said he was sorry?

I can't do this anymore...

I can't keep living like this...

This has to stop.

I swallowed my tears, pulled my hair up, stuck my chin up and walked out of that bathroom. I've never been so brave before in my life...

Only to be beaten once again.

How do I escape this living Hell?

~Next day, bros~

Your nightmares continued. Every. god. damn. night.

You now frequently watch the news every day to see if they saw anything on him. And they don't. Ever.

You've been super jumpy lately and don't sleep much, except for the horrible nightmares that occur every time you close your eyes.

Dans worried. Phils worried. F/Ns worried. At least Dan's got you to go outside, to the grocery store, 'Our Coffee Place' and Starbucks. As long as he's right next to you, you're okay.

Phil was close to getting you to go in a taxi but you thought you should wait just a bit longer.

"Hey, Y/N." F/N pops her head into your room where you were editing a video. You haven't uploaded in awhile and you felt kinda bad about it.

"Sup." You say, taking your earbud out of your ear.

Beebo, who was laying at your side, stands up as F/N walks into the room. "Dan and Phil were wondering if we could all hang out today. Go somewhere fun."

You sighed. You didn't want to leave the flat but you knew your friends were worried about you, and it wasn't healthy to stay cooped up in your room forever.(even though that sounds amazing and I wish I could do that lmao)

"Alright," You nodded and a wide grin grew across F/N's face, just as her eyes seemed to sparkle with sudden light. "I'll just finish editing and we can go." You smile at her.

"Great!" She runs out of the room and Beebo lays back down.

You stroke his back lightly and sigh. "What would I do with you Beebs?"

~The night before~
YOU'VE BEEN TRIGGER WARNED: (Dan's POV)

She's crying.

Tears stream out of her eyes... and there's nothing I can do.

She's falling... and I can't catch her.

She's dying... and I can't save her.

We're separated by a locked, closed door. She's right there. I can practically touch her. But there's that door. And that lock. So close... but yet, so very far away.

I jiggle the handle, placing my hand on the door. "Y/N." I say, hoping she hears me. "Please open up."

Nothing.