Confessions

POV: Point Of View
Y/H/C: Your Hair Color
Y/E/C: Your Eye Color

"Tyler. Get your butt out of the camera."

Tyler spun around, laughing his ass off. "Oh, sorry." He breathed.

"And this is my front room, or whatever you call it." You said to the camera, whilst holding it.

Tyler flapped down on the long, gray couch, hugging a Youtube throw pillow. "Nice tv." He grinned, staring at the flat screen before him.

You zoomed the camera in on his face. He wiggled his eyebrows and then blocked his face with his hands. "Okay!" You say, turning the camera towards you.

You flopped down on the couch next to Tyler, resting the back of your head on his shoulder. "Thanks for watching my new flat tour. Click the link below to subscribe if you haven't yet, and click Tyler's beautiful face to go to his channel. You also should subscribe to him because... you just should. He's my best friend and... why the the hell not. He's a cool guy. I guess. Maybe not."

"Y/N."

You looked up at him.

"Stop talking and just end the video." He said, sarcastically yet smiling.

You looked back at the camera. "Right. Byeeeeee." You both waved before you turned off the camera.

You took a deep breath, sitting up. "What time are you going by Dan and Phils?"

"Three-ish?"

Tyler was going over there to do a video with them, considering their friends. "Aren't you coming too?"

"Yeah... But i'm not filming with them. We did the other day. So i'll probably watch anime with Phil."

"And make out with Dan?" He asked, grinning at you evilly.

You quickly sat up, eyes wide and face burning red. "W-what?"

"I was kidding, Y/N." He said, cocking his head at you. "Do... do you like Dan, Y/N?" He was smiling now.

How could I like someone if I'd just met them?! Sure, Dan's funny and dorky and cute...

You didn't know what to think.

You looked away, avoiding the question. "We have two hours. Game of Thrones?"

He forgot everything once you asked. "YES. i'm behind and the internet is spoiling EVERYTHING."

~Time Skip to a few days later, brought to you by Phil's bed sheets~

You sat back on your couch, spreading out across, relieved to be done packing. Finally.

You laid your laptop on your stomach and headed straight for Youtube. You had gotten a notification that Tyler had just uploaded a new video.

TRUTH OR DARE WITH DAN HOWELL

You clicked on it, making it full screen. "Hey guys!" Tyler greeted. You hadn't paid attention to the whole intro because you were too busy staring at Dan's dimples... Smile. Hair. Eyes. You studied every part of his face that you couldn't in real life, or it would just be awkward because you'd be staring for too long.

"So, Tyler, what are we going do today?" Dan asked. You snapped out of your Dan Day Dream.

The three Ds. Maybe I really did like Dan.