I'll Stay

(Your POV)

Once I saw it, I ran towards it, and grabbed it. Only to be stopped by some else's hand had gone for it at the same time.
"Oh!"
"Oh!" We said at the same time. And then we both let go, watching the game fall to the floor.
"I'm sorry! I didn't see you!" He told me, concern filling his beautiful baby blue eyes. I had to look up at him he was so tall.
"Oh, no, I'm sorry too! I didn't see you either!" And then, if planned, we both broke out into a fit of laughter.
"I'm Phil."

***

Just as I put my hand on the handle to open the double glass doors, someone knocks into me, and I fall onto the ground.
"Oi! I'm so so sorry." It was a man's voice. He knelt down beside me. I had fallen on my ass but was laying on my back. "I didn't see you! Sorry!"
"What is it with people 'not seeing me'? I'm not that short." I complained. The man held out his hand for me to grab to help me up. I accepted and he pulled me up.
I looked at the man. He had dark brown hair, parted to the side. He was wearing black jeans, a black shirt, and a black leather jacket. "Are you okay?"
"Fine. Are you blind?" I asked, looking into his deep brown eyes.

***

Phil turns on the camera as I seat myself down on his bed. "Woah."
He sits next to me, turning his head to look at me. "What?"
"Your bed is sooooooo comfy." I reply, scooting my butt side to side.
We both burst out into laughter at the stupid, yet hilarious thing I did. "Don't do that on the internet." Phil nudges my shoulder, smiling softly.
"I'm sorry, Internet." I say to the camera.
"Hey, guys." Phil waves. "I'm here with... (Youtube name)!"
"Hello, AmazingPhil subscribers." I wave.

***

"Then let's go! It's cold!" Before I could turn back around, Dan grabbed my waist, pulled me in close and kissed me.
My mind stopped. My stomach dropped. I didn't know what was actually happening until Dan pulled away.
"What the actual fuck?" I mumbled.
Dan quickly moved away, concern and hurt rushing over his face. "Oh- I didn't... sorry-"
"No, that's not what I meant!" I took a step towards him. He looked scared. I smiled at him. "Come here, Howell." I pulled on his jacket, stood on my tiptoes and kissed him back.

***

We both looked at the camera. Dan lifted our intertwined hands to fit in frame. I could just hear the subscribers gasping. "Were dating." He bit his lip.
I took a deep breath. "Ahhhhhh, that felt so much better than I thought it would."
Dan laughed at me. "Yep. It's true. We've been hiding it for about six weeks now."
I nodded. "And it's been hard!"
"Geez, Y/N."

***

Phil held up what looked like sparkly black underwear, but was actually a really small dress. "You should definitely wear this."
"Hahahahahahaha. That's hilarious. No. But you should get it." I grinned at him and he laughed, putting it back on the rack.
"I feel dirty for touching it." Phil mumbled, wiping his hand on the side of his shirt.

***

"Say Benedict Cumberbatch five times in seven seconds, go!" And I hit play.
"Benedict Cumberbatch, Benedict Cumberbatch, Bendick Cucumber- damnit!" Dan laughed, obviously flustered.
I laughed, looking at him. "You failed that."
"I was so not ready." Dan laughed, pointed his finger at me.
"That's the whole point." I clarified, pressing FAILED IT on my screen.
"You cute little spork." Dan shook his head, biting his lip, trying to contain his laughter.