Promises

OMFG 1K READS!!! THANKS GUYS SOOOOOO MUCH YOU MEAN THE WOLRD TO MEEE I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!
~~~

(Dan POV)
"Really?!" Phil squeals, jumping up and down.

I laugh at him, and nod. "Yep."

"Can I see it?" He asks, shaking my arm.

I nod, pulling the small blue velvet box out my coat pocket. I open the box and show him. He jumps up and down. "OH MY FRICK, I LOVE MY SHIP."

I smile and slowly place the box back in my pocket. "Glad you're excited."

"Aww!! IS DANNY NERVOUS?" Phil grins, still shaking my arm and hopping lightly.

"Your such a fanboy."

"When are you going to do it?" He asks, eyes wide as he stares at me.

I bite my lip. "This afternoon. At Our Coffee Shop, where we first met."

"THAT'S SO ROMANTIC DAN!!"

"Shh!" I say, but can't help but laugh. "But it's just going to be her and I. You know how she gets nervous around people."

Phil nods and smiles. "Your so sweet Dan, I'm so proud of you!"

I blush and my smile can't seem to stay away.

I'm so nervous and excited at the same time... I love her so much.

~That afternoon, brought to you by dat relaxing/TOTALLY STRESSING golf gaming video~

"Y/N?" She's on her computer, sitting at the table, she's dressed and ready go in black skinny jeans, a black shirt and a red flannel to go over it.

She looks up from her computer and smiles at me. "Yeah, I'm ready." She says, already knowing what I was going to ask her. "I'm emailing Tyler about Christmas. Instead he wants to do Hanukkah this year."

She stands up, grabbing her coat from the back of the chair and wraps it around herself. "Is he Jewish?" I ask.

"No."

"What?"

"Exactly."

I chuckle, intertwining our fingers together. "Ew Dan, your hands are sweaty and clammy." Y/N says, looking up at me.

"Sorry I was... Phil and I made up this handshake... It's a long story." I made up the first stupidest lie that popped into my head.

She laughs, pulling me along. "Come on, I need that hot chocolate boost!"

We walk down the sidewalk, hand in hand, having random conversation about anything and everything. We laugh and joke around. I've never been more happier with anyone in my whole entire life.

We spot Our Coffee Shop and walk up to the doors. And I'm more nervous and sweaty than I've ever been.

This is it.

I raise our hands that are still connected. She looks over at me confused. I let go of her hand and slide a ring on her finger.

We stop walking.

Her jaw drops.

Her eyes widen.

Her face goes pale.

"Dan... I can't marry you."

I throw my head back and laugh, not expecting that answer, but it was quite funny. "It's a promise ring, dorkus."

(GOT Y'ALL DIDN'T I!!! MUHAHHAAHHAHAAHAHANAH)

Her face relaxes and a grin grows on her face. "Ohh!"

"I gave you this because I want to promise something to you." She turns her whole body to look at me. "I want to promise the world to you. I promise that I'll never leave you. I promise that I will always take care of you. I promise that no matter what happens, I'll always find my to you. I promise... that I love you." I look into her eyes and blush.

Her face turns a bright red and she leans in to kiss me. I kiss her passionately, pressing our bodies together. "I promise that I love you too." She whispers against my lips.

I smile and we both slowly pull away and there are tears in her eyes, but she quickly wipes them away.

I grab her hand again, she rests her head against my arm and together we walk into Our Coffee Shop.

We sit down at our usual table and we're both smiling widely. "Nice answer, by the way. 'Dan, I can't marry you.'" I laugh again.

"I'm sorry!" She laughs back. "It was just, there was a ring, and you didn't say anything at first, so I thought you were going to propose, and it was all happening way too fast!"

I laugh, sitting back in my chair. "Your so cute when you're flustered." She blushed, taking a sip of her beverage. "Besides, if I was going to propose, it would have been way more romantic."

Y/N's blush deepens and she smirks at me. "Is that so, Howell? What have you got in mind?"

"You'll see... one day."

"Hey, I didn't say yes just yet." she points her finger at me, smiling.

"Trust me. You will." I smile, biting the straw to my drink.

"I will." She agrees, putting her cup on the table as she beams up at me. "Can't argue with you there."

~~~

WAZ UP MOTHERFLUFFERS!!! Did I fool ya there, i know i did, stop lying to yourself!!! LOLS, anyways, i'm sorry this was shorter than usual, and pretty crap. Hahahaha... Um- 1K READS THATS AMAZING(for me anyways, so don't judge) THANK YOU TO ALL!! I LOVE EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU!! HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND!! MUCH LOVE,

~Hazel