Chapter 26: Aiden and Amy kiss?

Start from the beginning

As I head down, I see the house full of drunk teenagers.

Holy Mother of Macaroni.

I quickly rush downstairs and go to Andre's sister Jade and politely call out to her.

"Jade, is it a high school party? I mean is it with the year 10 and 11's as well?" I am curious to know since I saw Jaiden and some older guy having a laugh.

"Yeah but it's just three year groups, ours and year 10 and 11" she says happily sipping on her vodka.

Yeah there's alcohol at this party and I'm not even surprised anymore, in fact I would be surprised if there wasn't any.

I wonder around looking for the rest of my so called friends and not picking up any drink remembering what I had done last time from the video. I also heard that I made a bucket list if some sort but I didn't get a chance to see it.

I go upstairs, this house is huge so there was a three floors, so I was in the middle and from the view of downstairs. I search for a certain group of boys and one of them is my brother. I don't see them but I don't really care to be honest if Jake sees me but it's best to not get near him, because we may seem like sibling goals but it doesn't always end well when we get into an argument.

I go at the back and see that there is a large group with year 9's in the pool with some year 10 and 11's and its filled with all the populars. I scan through the pool and I see Jake and his friends, Aiden and his friends and I mentally sigh when I also see my friends stripped off in bikinis except Alia of course who is looking hot considering she is dripped wet in the pool.

"What happened to you?" I walk over to the pool and sit on the edge of the pool asking a very pissed Alia.

"Care to explain?" she crosses her arms and glares at smirking Jake who is a few people away.

"She refused to get in the water because she didn't want to get her clothes wet, so Jake suggested taking them off, flirting with her so she rolled her eyes and showed him the middle finger then as she was trying to turn around, Jake hooked his finger with hers and grabbed her and there her in the pool and grinned saying 'job done' before he went over to his friends" Jazz says before taking a letting out a big sigh since she didn't breath explaining.

I laughed so hard, I got most of the people in the pool looking at me as if I was mad. Even Kyle was looking at me from the other side of the pool and before I said anything Mia whispered "Jake told me to tell you that is Kyle makes any move, you have to let him know" I nod hearing this and look over to him having a peg laughing with his friends.

Thankfully I was prepared and was wearing a bikini underneath, so I quickly took my clothes off and left them on the chair.

Jazz was wearing a pink bikini, Mia in a blue bikini, Tess in a white and black striped bikini and I was in a black bikini.

"Alright everyone, attention please" Andre says standing up from the pool.

"Everyone that's in the pool, I mean" he corrects himself laughing to himself.

Look whose tipsy...

"Let's all play TWO LIES, ONE TRUTH" he says.

Hearing choruses of 'yes' and with that we start the game.

"ILL START" Andre's older brother says sitting next to Jake and some blondie.

"Okay so rules are, you say three facts, two of them have to be made up and one of them have to be the truth, we will spin the bottle to see who has to answer and if you get the answer wrong then you got to take a shot"  He says laying out the rules.