Chapter 26: Aiden and Amy kiss?

Start from the beginning

I drive at the fastest speed and we all scream as we go towards them. I shut my eyes not wanting to see what I will do and after a minute we all open our eyes and turn around to see that the men moved out of the way on time.

Phew, didn't kill him...

Aiden and I swapped back and we all started laughing after a while and went back on track.

Aiden, Zach and Reece were at the front, I was in the centre, Mia next to me on my right, while Jazz was at my left with Aaron. And at the back, Alia and Tessa were sitting casually.

~~~~~~~~

"Guys I'm hungry" I whine.

"Yeah same, how long left?" Jazz asks blushing her face off.

After that kiss, these idiots haven't spoken to each other so it's been quiet from their ends the whole journey.

"2 more minutes, now please shut up" Zach says receiving a slap from both of us.

"What was that for?" he asks rubbing his head.

"Telling us to shut up" we say in a 'duh' tone.

"Sheesh" I hear him mutter making Aiden and Reece chuckle.

I kiss my teeth, yeah I know bad habit along with always biting my lip.

"Alright, we're here, now just gonna quickly run upstairs so no one will notice" Aiden says getting out.

"We're alive" I say fist pumping in mid-air while everyone turns and tells me to shush my mouth.

We walk in and there are loads of people at the party, some from our school and some that are not. We all get changed and get dressed.

This time, none of us girls wore dresses since Andre's sister didn't have enough time to pull out a dress and also because I pulled a really big tantrum of not wanting to wear it.

Alia^^^^

Alia^^^^

We went downstairs at different times and I saw loads of people from the camp trip, obviously none of the goodies showed up and surprisingly neither did Avery. But then again she isn't one to break rules. Neither is Tessa but I guess Mia, Jazz and I are just a bad influence on her.