Fight for Family(part 8)

Imagine Series written by
Tumblr User: wrecklessimagine
(Names have been changed to fit imagine book)
Disclaimer: age difference, family before dating you
Story line:
Nate one where Reader wants a child so much but he isn't sure about it cause he thinks he is too old but reader thinks it's all about Jasmine, Kai and Hannah and they have an argument then he wants to take a break.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As a faint pulsating rings in your ears, the worst floods your mind as you jerk from your haze.
God, you're back in the hospital.
But a comforting pair of hands graces your shoulders as Madison's face comes into view.
"You're fine. It's just us. You're still at Nate's ."
You breathed a sigh of relief as your jaw begin to tremble.
"Baby looks just fine," the doctor lowly chimes in, "but mama here..."
"The-...the baby?" you tremble.
"You fell stomach first," Emily coos as her brow furrows in sympathy.
"But the baby...?" you begin to shake.
"Caaaaalm down, mama," the doctor coos as he rubs your arms and tries to get you to focus on him, "I need you to take big, deep breaths for me."
You felt so out of control, like nothing was within your grasp and your whole life had been ripped from you.
"Sweetheart," the doctor coos lowly, "I need you to breathe with me."
But as Madison and the doctor tried to get you to calm down, Nate was pacing his kitchen with the rest of the team.
"Stassie's gonna come back with dinner," Sam says.
"And the baby's fine, you heard the doc," Johnson reassures him.
"It's not the baby I'm worried about," Nate bites as his eye twitches.
"To be honest, pregnancy-induced anxiety is a much more common occurrence. Most women who experience it don't really realize they have it. They feel themselves getting overwhelmed and they indulge in cravings o-o-or go to bed."
"Thanks, G," Nate mumbles.
The doctor was astounded by your blood pressure when he got there. Between your pupil dilation, your blood pressure, and your shallow breathes...even while still slightly unconscious...was cause for concern. Panic attacks restrict blood flow, and would have great impact on the fetus if not taken care of properly.
But Madison soon came out and busted up the sausage fest.
"We can't get her to calm down," she says.
And that's all Nate needed to hear.
Pushing through as he barrels down the hallway, he strides into the room as he drops to his knees at your side and presses his lips to your ear before you realize what is happening.
"Mi dispiace, mio tesoro. Ti amo, mio angelo. Mi dispiace, mio tesoro. Stai bene. Prometto sei a posto."
Hearing Nate's soothing Italian in your ear as he grasps your hand tightly, your breathing slowly begins to even out as you cling to the sincerity of his apology and place both his and your hand on top of your stomach.
And just as you started to calm down, the little one kicked.
Chuckling breathlessly as Nate plants a lighter-than-air kiss just before your ear, you take in a long, deep breath as the doctor slowly begins to clean the ultrasound gel off of your skin.
"Are you alright?" Nate asks lowly.
And he felt you nod against his head.
"The doctor says you have pregnancy-induced anxiety, which...if not managed...can result in multiple anxiety attacks."
Oh.
Made sense with how you were feeling.
"There's no problem at all. We just have to find ways to help you unwind. So, if you would let me continue, I have a few suggestions if you're alright to listen."
And after a bit of a pause, he felt you nod again.
"As long as the bath temperature doesn't breach 102, you can take nice long bubble baths. Whatever your favorite dishes and desserts are, or whatever you're craving, I can make. If you want, I can stay behind at HQ for a while. Or, if you prefer the time apart, I can keep traveling with the team."
As you listened to him lowly ramble off a slew of things you knew he had worked hard to come up with, Stassie had already set dinner out for the two of you at his kitchen table as the team slowly made their way out of Nate's house.
"Think she's gonna be alright?" Madison asks as she nods her head back to his house.
"I think that they're very strong together," Sam muses.
"They're gonna do great," Johnson reassures her.
"Yeah, and just in case, I slipped all the girls' numbers in her purse," Stassie smiles.
"'Atta girl," Madison muses with a smile on her face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
In this imagine Nate is Italian and remember not my imagine I and I tried to fit it as best as I could for this imagine book.

Hope you enjoy lovelies😘

Requests are open!

Send in anything that your hearts desire Lovelies💕