I'm not her(part 10)

Recap:
These last few weeks have been nothing but struggles. In the end it was worth because I'm back in the arms of my lover, muse, and inspiration to be a better me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*4 weeks later*

*Y/N's POV*

This morning I wake up with my legs being pulled apart. I only have Nate's shirt on and a pair of panties. The shirt is being pulled up over my baby bump. Soft kisses are placed here and there causing movement inside my stomach.

"Hello, baby girl or boy, it's me daddy. Just wanted to know how your doing this fine morning. I'm so glad mommy got to sleep during the whole night. Don't be letting her stay up with all the reckless movement you do at night. On the bright side to that she cuddles more into me during the night." Nate says as he leaves another kiss on my stomach.

I smile, but do not open my eyes. My baby bump has grown more taking a beautiful shape. My peanut is growing in here and I couldn't be happier.

"I know you are awake, Y/N" Nate says as he lowers my shirt well his shirt down. He comes by my face and smothers me with kisses.

"Okay, I'm awake" I tell him, but continue to keep my eyes closed. He laughs before getting up. I shuffle to sit in a seating position proving to be difficult.

"Here let me help" Nate's hand is on my back and the other pulling me up gently.

"Thanks" I tell him as he gives me a slow kiss.

"Ew morning breath, baby" Nate teases as we pull away.

"Well if mine is bad then yours is worse" I tell him trying to get up. I succeed and waddle my way to the bathroom. I walk, well waddle, to the bed room and grab a few clothes.

The water is running in the bathroom. While I undress the door opens. I grab the towel that is situated on the counter and wrap it around me quickly.

"It just me, Y/N" Nate says as he walks towards me. Still I don't let the the towel go and secure it more around my body. My skin shows stretch marks, and I'm not ashamed of them. I'm afraid to see Nate's reaction upon seeing them.

I know he already took a look at my stomach. His eyes soon closed as he started talking to my stomach and his ear pressed against the baby bump.

"Why won't you let me see you naked?" He asks while siting on the counter.

"I afraid and ashamed" I tell him

"Ashamed, why?" Nate gets off the counter and now stands in front of me.

"Of what you will think" avoiding eye contact.

"What would I think?"

"My stretch marks because my growing stomach carrying our peanut inside" he looks at confused then starts laughing a little.

"It's not funny" I whine a little as I cross my arms around my chest.

"No, your right it's not funny. It's just why would you think such a thing. Your stretch marks each and every one of them hold a certain beauty. They are a symbol that shows the beautiful creation we have made together. Don't ever be ashamed of your body. Because I didn't fall in love with you for your body, but your personality. I love you, Y/N." Nate says removing the towel and falling to his knees. Nate's lips kiss every stretch mark that he sees before rising back up.