After Wedding Sex(4th)

Tumblr: dibsonmikeybitch
These imagines series of following imagines are written by this Tumblr blog.
(The following imagines are a 'After Wedding Sex' series) a few minor adjustments were made to fit to the imagine book.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"After you, Mrs. Maloley ," Nate said as he held the door open for me, ushering me inside the room. I giggled at his use of my new name, wondering how he could get any cornier.
"Nate , you're seriously the biggest dork I've ever met," I told him, slipping off my shoes and padding over to the light switch. I knew it was around here somewhere, I just couldn't seem to locate it in the dark. We were staying at a little cottage Nate's family owned over in Ireland, somewhere I'd been before but wasn't super familiar with.
"Hey, you're going to be with this dork for the rest of your life, so you better get used to this," Nate said, walking up behind me and finding the light switch with much more ease. As I let my eyes adjust to the bright light that now filled the room, I felt a small smile come on my face as I saw what Nate had obviously done.
The white bed looked super comfortable and inviting, especially considering the fact that Nate had covered it in rose petals. I saw a similar line of petals leading to the bathroom, where could see some stuff for a bubble bath through the open door. There were a few candles on the bedside table and a singular rose sitting on my side of the bed. I turned around to face him seeing his face was red and he was rubbing the back of his neck nervously.
"You did all this for me?" I asked him, reaching up and wrapping my hands around his neck, pulling him closer to me. He nodded, his brown eyes flashing nervously back and forth between mine. I smiled up at him, trying to be encouraging as I pressed my lips against his.
He wound his hands around my back, pulling me closer to him. I could feel his arms shaking as he reached up to undo my dress that I had changed into and I pulled back, looking at his hooded eyes.
"What's wrong?" I asked as I slowly dragged him over to the bed. This was far from our first time having sex. I could understand being a little nervous, but I was so damn in love with him, he had no reason to be nervous. He pushed me back on the bed hovering over me as he searched for an answer.
"I don't know exactly," he admitted, nuzzling his face into my neck. I allowed my hands to slowly unbutton grab his shirt and pull it off, as he then returned his face to my neck. "I just love you so damn much and I mean, this is our first time as a married couple, and I just don't want you to ever leave me, I want this to be us for the rest of our lives," he rambled until I began to place kisses around his face.
"Nate, do you not realize just how in love with you I am?" I asked, a small smile in place. He bit his lip, trying not to smile at me. "I am never, ever going to leave you Nate. You're my entire world," I told him, running a hand through his brown hair. He looked down at me with so much emotion and love in his eyes, I felt my heart beat a little harder.
"Let me make love to you," he said quietly as he leaned down and began kissing my neck ever so softly. I nodded, only slightly, but I allowed myself to give into his touch as he began shimmying my dress off me.
Nate made sure to kiss literally every part of my face he could get, making me giggle at random points. He traced his hands down my sides, sliding the straps of my bra down so he could kiss my shoulders before reaching around and unclasping my bra slowly. As he threw it to the ground he went down to take my underwear off too, so he could admire me completely bare. I hated it when he did this, it always made me feel self conscious, but he always insisted that I was the most beautiful thing he'd ever seen.
"You are so fucking beautiful," he whispered, as if he could read my thoughts. I rolled my eyes, but he held my face so I could hold his stare. "I mean it," he said with so much conviction. "Y/N, you are so gorgeous," he murmured, leaning down and beginning to kiss around my stomach area. "I love you so much," he said, looking up at me as he kissed my belly button, making me giggle.
"I love you too babe," I told him, lacing my hand with his outstretched one and pulling him up to my eye level. "But I really wish you would take your pants off," I told him, giggling slightly. He laughed a little bit before he reached down, undoing his jeans slowly and pulling them down. I giggled when I saw his Batman boxers as I reached out, gripping the waistband and pulling him closer to me by them. I pushed him back on the bed, pulling them off and throwing them behind me. Leaning down, I began pressing open mouthed kisses all along his neck and chest like he'd done to me.
"Y/N, I need you," I heard Nate whine needily beneath me as my mouth began to make its way down to his hardened cock. I sighed at the thought of being denied at having him in my mouth, but felt myself growing in wetness as I thought about him being inside me. I gave him one last kiss before positioning myself on top of him. Lifting my hips, I sank down onto him, still keeping our lips together as we groaned in unison.
"Fuck, Y/N," he said as I began to move up and down on him. Each time I sank back down, little whimpers escaped my mouth and I could feel Nate biting down on my shoulder, the top part of my body still collapsed on top of him. In a sudden movement, Nate rolled us over, him now lying on top of me, slowly thrusting in and out of me, pushing my legs up slightly to hit a new angle inside of me that sent me seeing stars.
"N-Nate ...I'm," I managed to get out. I saw him nod his head at me, his thrusts getting sloppier, signaling me that he was close as well. After a particularly deep thrust, I felt the knot in my stomach begin to unravel as I came around Nate , setting off his release not long after mine.
As Nate slowly pulled out of me, he made sure to leave stray little kisses along my shoulder, before pulling back and lazily smiling at me.
"Want to go have a bath?" he asked, giving me a smile. I nodded up at him, moving to get up, but he scooped me off the bed instead, kissing my forehead as he led me to the bathroom. He let the water run for a bit, as I leaned up against him, incredibly tired. I didn't even notice the water had stopped running as he lifted me up and placed me in the tub, him positioned behind me.
We sat there in silence for awhile, just enjoying being wrapped up in one another. Nate's lips felt like they were permanently pressed to my head, his hands rubbing up and down my arms soothingly.
"I love you, Nate ," I mumbled to him, leaning tiredly into his chest. I felt him chuckle slightly beneath me.
"Go to sleep baby, I don't have enough time tonight to tell you just how much I love you."