Sexy Maloley (sneak peek at new chapter)

Sport for any spelling mistakes found
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Blairs POV*

As we continue to talk Nate moves his hands further up my thigh. I stutter as I tell him about my family.

"Hey Nate I'm going to go show Jordyn my room" Swazz says giving Jordyn a suggestive wink and smirk. We laugh as they run towards his apartment doors in such a hurry.

"Would you ever leave Illinois to make to L.A?" Nate asks as we continue to talk by the pool.

"I'm not sure. I have a life in Illinois and I don't really know that much of L.A" I respond.

"Well I think I can change your mind" Nate says bringing his lips to mine in a heated kiss. He pulls me into his lap and stands up causing me to wrap my legs around his waist.

He runs up the stairs without breaking the kiss and opens the door to one of Swazz's spare bedrooms.

"Blair your driving me insane"Nate says a he pushes us against the wall. He slowly grinds his hips as he leaves kisses on my neck. I moan as he continues his assault on my neck. I grind my hips into his creating more friction between us.

"Nate please" I whimper as the sensation in my stomach gets bigger. Nate pulls down the top of of the two piece bikini and lowers his lips onto my breasts. He flicks his tongue along my nipples and gently sucking them. I feel his hands bring down my bikini bottoms and lowers me onto the floor to take them off.

"Jump" I do as he says and jump to be back in the same position as earlier. I unbutton his swim suit and pull them down a little along with his boxers. I take a hold of his throbbing member striking him up and down. Nate lowers his head into the crook of my neck as I continue.

I hear his breath hitch before he pulls my hand off of him.

"If we continue like his I will cum before getting to the fun part even begins" he says stroking his  length on my wet folds. He  slams into me before giving me time to adjust to his rather large size. I grab onto his biceps as he continues to slam into me at a brutal pace.

"Na— ohhh" I moan as he presses a finger into my sensitive knob. I moan a little louder and try and suppress them by putting a hand over my mouth. In which Nate quickly removes it and holds it around his neck.

"I want to hear all your beautiful moans that I cause to come out of your mouth." He says and slams into me harder and deeper. I climax around his length as he twitches signaling his release is close.

Nate bite my shoulders as I cling onto him. He bites hard enough to leave a mark but that hard to cause blood to surface. We pant hard as Nate gently lays me on the bed. He removes his shirt before settling beside me on the bed.

I snuggle into his side leaving a few kisses on his chest. He lifts my chin and kisses my lips briefly and pulls me closer to him. I finally end up on top of him my head resting on his chest.

"Get some sleep Blair. Your tired" Nate says giving me a kiss on the head. I drift off to sleep to his heart beating.