Regrets

*Nate POV*
Life is passing me by... Days where I lock myself in my room. Thoughts are on replay every time I close me eyes. Shit. Sometimes I think I will never get out this funk. The fans that's what keeps me going they don't even now my heart is breaking. They loved her, I love her, and the boys loved her. Why do men have to be so idiotic? Life continues doesn't it or is that something that is out of our hands?
*Flashback*
Y/N phone flashes over and over again. Not wanting to invade her privacy I let it be. Maybe it's important or a meeting? She's been working more come home at the wee hours of the morning. Cheating? No, way the most loyal girl you will ever find is right by your side Nate!
"Nate can you answer the phone please?" Don't get me wrong I love her but lately she isn't giving me the attention I so desperately need. A man has needs and I need her love. Our sex life is great, no scratch it's like I'm on cloud nine. Y/N is into some kinky shit. It's always the quiet ones.
"Umm.. Nate are you going to answer?" Y/N asks once again while passing the room to her office.
"Yeah sorry lil mama" getting the courage to answer the phone.
"Hello" a male voice responded. Not responding right away I check caller I.D. Nick. Who is he? And what is he doing calling my girl at midnight.
"Babe you there? I need details for the dinner date tomorrow. Y/N you there?" I hung up right away storming into Y/N's office. Y/N looked up before going back to work.
"Dammit, I forgot the papers! Nate who called?" She asked before coming towards and wrapping her arms around my neck. Removing her hands from me and taking a step back
"Are you cheating? Is that why you stay at work so late. Should have known you where a slut. Nothing but a filthy gold digger." Once those words left my mouth I regretted it right away. None of those things were true. I saw her break physically and emotionally.
"Don't ever talk to me again and while you're at it call him Nathan Montgomery"
While waiting for him to pick up the call. Y/N gathered all her things walking out of the room.
"Y/N finally. I hope Noah is as great as you say he is." Dropping the phone once I see suitcases at the end of the stairs.
"Don't apologize Nathan... Just leave me alone." She left.
*End of Flashback*
Walking into the studio I see a girl who resembles Y/N. Nope, can't be my mind is playing tricks on me. She reaches across a desk making her shirt lift up. Bruises that's all I see some are healing others look fresh.
"Nate! How are you doing man? Haven't seen you since your big birthday bash" Jake pulled me out of my thoughts.
"Hey. It's been so long" giving him a bro hug.
"I want you to meet someone special. Y/N come here darling." The girl turned around the face I have so easily memorized. Her lips still feel fresh on my mine. Late night talks all coming back into my mind.
"Y/N, this is a friend of mine Nate" We shook hands like we were complete strangers. Knowing very well we had a past. They soon left not before I saw him grabbing her wrist tightly. It's non of my businesses but I have to make sure she was alright. He dragged her to the car and sped away. My first instinct follow them, second they are in a hurry. Before I knew I was on their trail parking a few houses down from his.
*Y/N's POV*
Seeing Nate again brought me so much happiness. Jake must have caught on because soon we where at the house. Knowing what was going to happen I tried to prevent it and save some time. "Baby, it meant nothing. Please listen" I pleaded already having enough bruises to last me a life time. Never would I imagine myself in this position.
"Darling. I saw those looks you were giving each other. Nothing you can say or do will get you out of this" Jake slapped me, each hit getting harder. "No one will ever love you like I do"
Screaming until my throat was sore, tears falling.
"Please! I learned my lesson Jake. No man can compare to you" trying to get him to calm down even though I was apologizing for something stupid.
" I hoped you learned, Darling. I will be back with your favorite my love" he said as he placed a kiss on my lips. My safe place is only when we had sex. I'm living a horror movie on repeat. Heading towards the restroom my feet give out, leaving me to drag myself. Slowly and carefully taking of my clothes, examining each bruise that has been left on my body.
*Nate's POV*
Watching as Jake leaves the driveway. I head towards his house, thankfully the door is unlocked. Sobs are the only thing I hear as I walk up the stairs. Opening a bedroom and another the sobs get louder with every door that is opened. No one in my entire lie could prepare me for what I was about see. Y/N stood there informs of the mirror looking at her self. Bruises covered her body all the way neck to toe. There was a forming bruise on her face. She didn't deserve any of this not one bit.
"Please, tell me he didn't do that. I swear I'm going to kill him" she jumped at my voice.
"What are you doing here leave before he gets back" she said with pleading eyes. Stepping away from me looking for something to cover herself.
"Why did you stay?" Stepping closer to her finally engulfing her in a gentle hug.
" don't you think I've tried Nate I really have. But ever time I dare walk out that door. More bruises are added to my body. I'm leaving a nightmare. Sometimes I feel if I died I wouldn't feel this pain" y/n said as she clung on to me.
"Well this nightmare ends today. Your leaving with me. Y/N I still love you and I regret every word I told you that day. Come back to me I will treat you better" Y/N nodded be head as she followed me. Helping her with getting dressed and taking everything of hers.
How much can a person suffer before he/she breaks? Hope is the only thing one can hang onto. My world has suffered enough anything so small that can hurt her, will break her. We don't know what happens behind closed doors. Knowing it happened to her breaks my heart. This pain she feels I will have to live for the rest of my life. Knowing I was the start of the abusive relationship.