Against the wall

Warning: smutty
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nate and I where outside enjoying the warm and refreshing pool. I finally got back from Y/H/T visiting family. Swazz and Hayes where inside doing god knows what. The sunset is starting to show in the horizon. Nate slowly leaves gentle kisses on my shoulder. I smile softly as I turn around in his arms.

Nate mumbles something in my shoulder that I can't quite catch.

"I missed you so much... know your here and I have to show what you
missed out on these past two weeks." Nate starts untying the strings on my bikini bottoms. His lips soon found mine in a steamy kiss. Nate's hands found there way in between my legs during our kiss. 

"Y/N... I need you so bad" Nate said as I slid my hands over his shoulders. My hands found their into his hair tugging as the kiss soon escalated. Nate's hands disappeared under the water to pull down his swim trunks.

I took a hold of his erection moving my hand up and down. My thumb circling the tip over and over until his low groans were the only music to my ears. I soon wrapped my legs around Nate's toned torso. Nate slid into me thrusting in slowly before picking up speed.

"Nate.. oh... Nate please I need more" I moaned loudly hoping the boys couldn't hear us. At this pint the thought of getting caught never crossed our minds. He paused and carried us out the the pool to the side of the house. Soon Nate thrusted into me fucking me hard against the wall.

"Fuck...Y/N touch yourself lil mama. Fuck please" Nate pleaded a I saw he was close. A friction burn soon forming in my back. Nate pulled out all the way before forcefully thrusted back in igniting a loud moan from my throat.

"I-I'm so c-close. Oh Nate please I don't think...ohhhh" My orgasm taking over as my feet curled. Nate thrusted one last time before releasing warm spurts of cum inside me.

"I swear you will be the death of me.  Y/N next time you leave you have to take me with you" he sighs against my neck leaving buckets along the way.

"I think about it Maloley" I say as look around to make sure no one saw us.
"Maybe we can arrange a deal. You know if you fuck me against the wall more often you have deal Maloley."

"Oh I promise. With you I do anything. Name the place, baby girl and I'll be there" he has a goofy grin plastered on his face. Nate set me down so I could get dressed again.
Footsteps are heard as we try and cover our selves with the towels laying around.

"Yo Nate--- fuck sorry to interrupt! I be inside then. Oh hi Y/N" Hayes walked back into the house covering his eyes.

"Damn you Nate. He probably thinks I'm sex driven kind of girl" I said slapping his stomach.

"I don't think it's the first time Y/N. Calm down he can see, but he will never get to do the things I do to." Nate kisses my lips before wrapping a towel around himself.

"Lets go inside. I want to have round two in the shower" I say as I make my way into the house. Nate trailing right behind before lifting me into his arms.

"This night will drive you wild lil mama. Be prepared to not see the light of day after I'm done with" Nate says as he runs past the boys to his room.