Running Low

Credits to Tumblr Account:
Babyshawwn
(Names and words have been changed to fit imagine book)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were lying in the silent hotel room, looking out at the dark sky, from the window beside the bed. Your legs were curled up underneath you, as you were hugging yourself tightly. Maybe, it would help put the broken pieces inside you back together.
Tears were still running down your sore cheeks, but you weren't exactly sobbing anymore. They just quietly ran down, you barely even noticed them any longer.
You had spent the entire night watching Lisa freaking Morgan flirt with your boyfriend and it honestly broke your heart.
You and Nate have had this conversation a million times before, he'd always told you to drop it, because it was nothing, but how she acted around him tonight, there was no doubt. She was in love with him.
It made you sick just thinking about it, because honestly, there was no way you could compete with her.
You heard the door to the hotel open, but you kept your back turned towards, as you heard Nate walk in. You closed your eyes, pretending to be a sleep. For some reason, you just had no strength to talk, all the energy had been sucked out of you.
"Hey baby girl" Nate whispered, stroking your hair.
You didn't turn to look at him, you didn't move at all. You had to bite your lip, so a loud sob wouldn't escape your dry lips. He sat down on the bedside, stroking your arm, clearly trying to wake you up.
Pressing your eyes harshly together, you just wanted him to let it go. If he did, you could fall asleep and pretend everything was alright in the morning, but did if he continued now, you'd have to talk and somehow, you feared that utterly.
"I want to sleep, Nate " You mumbled, almost too low for him to hear it.
"What?" Nate said, turning my head to face him.
The smiled dropped from his lips, when he saw your face. His thumb ran across your cheek, wiping tears away.
"What's going on?" He asked you, worried. You bit your lip, closing your eyes.
"You know what's wrong" You muttered back, knowing you'd start a fight. Soon, this hotel room would turn into a battlefield.
"Is this about Lisa again?" He asked, annoyed.
You didn't say anything, so he knew the answer was yes. Nate shook his head, letting his hands drop down from your cheeks. He rubbed his forehead, looking down at the ground.
"You need to let this go"
"I don't need to do anything, Nate "
"There's nothing going on between us!" He said, raising his voice at you.
You pushed yourself up to sit in the bed, staring out the empty, dark room.
"It sure as hell didn't look like that tonight. Are you just going to let her act like that? Let her touch you like that? Or tell you those things. " You hissed back at him. Nate sighted heavily, licking his lips.
"I can't control her feelings, but I don't have any for her!"
"So you admit it? You know she likes you?"
"I didn't say that!"
"But you know it's true" You said, sighting at him.
"And so what, it's not like I want her" He said, not getting where you came from.
But then again, he never did. Nate always thought you were being irrational when feeling like this, but he didn't get how it was, how it felt. Lisa was trying to win him over and you had to deal with that, you had to watch that every time she was around.
The way she touched him, what she said about him, how she acted, she was acting like she was the girlfriend and you didn't even exist.
Did Nate seriously expect you to be cool with her trying to hit him up? Did he think, you'd just sit back and watch her try? Couldn't he see how much it tore you apart?
You wondered if he couldn't tell, it was ripping you in pieces. You hated being this person, insecure. It wasn't like you enjoyed it, not at all, but Lisa wanted you to feel this way.
She knew exactly what she was doing and Nate just let her. That's what hurt you, he just let her treat you like that.
"But it hurts me Nate! Having to see it all the time and you just letting her act like that" You said, tears running down your cheeks.
"You need to stop being so fucking jealous all the time, it's driving me crazy!" Nate yelled at you, getting up from the bed. He let his hands rest on the table, taking a deep breath.
"It has nothing to do with being jealous, but..."
"But what?"
"I'll fight for you, Nate , but I won't compete for you" You said, staring at him.
"I never asked you too-"
"No, but that's what's going on and you can't even see it" You cut him off, looking at him.
You seemed to be to disconnect from him at the moment, like he was slipping right out of your fingertips and no matter how hard you held on, it didn't matter, you couldn't stop it from happening.
You wondered, if maybe it was your own fault, for loving too much, wanting too much, caring too much. But you loved Nate , more than anything and you couldn't just turn that off.
He was hurting you as well and he didn't even see it. He didn't get that it was tearing you apart and breaking your heart.
You looked at each other, staring blank and empty; there was no warmth, no love, nothing. It was like you were strangers, unfamiliar to each other.
"Why does it feel like I'm losing you?" You cried, licking your salty lips.
"It's your own fault" Nate said, rubbing his back, sighting heavily.
Nate's words cut deeper than a knife and left you speechless. If that was what he truly felt, then maybe this wasn't...
You couldn't even get yourself to think the words. But sometimes your heart is afraid to say, what you mind already knows. Maybe if you just held on a little longer, something would change, but in this moment, you didn't see any hope anymore.
You licked your trembling lips, wiping away some tears, running down your face.
"If that's what you feel like..." You whispered, but your voice cracked over.
"I guess I'm just running low on emotions right now" Nate shrugged, it didn't even seem to affect him.
"Okay, fine. Then let this be it" You said, trying not to break completely down in tears.
"You're done?" Nate asked you, letting his gaze fall on you.
"It doesn't matter what I am, you clearly are" You said, feeling your body getting numb.
You had been hurt terribly before, gotten burned even, but you never thought, Nate would ever hurt you like this.
"Fine, I'll sleep at Swazz's room" Nate said, picking up his bag.
You kept a straight face, but you couldn't look up at him without your entire body hurting.
"Fine" You said back, shortly closing your eyes.
You heard the hotel door slam and just like that, Nate and you were apparently done. You let the tears have a free run, sobbing your heart out. Your heart was pounding and you struggled with your breath, as laid down in the bed.
Your body was quivering from the pain, but shortly after, it just became numb. Almost like the pain were too much to handle.
Our last words are always the hardest to say, always the most painful. It's our breaking point, and sadly, you either break if of, or you let it break you.
***
It was around four in the morning, when a knock sounded on the hotel door. You hadn't closed your eyes since Nate walked out, you had just been starring into the room.
You figured it would be Swazz , he'd probably talked with Nate and was now checking in on you.
As you let your feet slide down on the cold floor, your body was aching from moving. You dragged yourself over to the door, before slowly opening it. You froze, when Nate's face met you.
He didn't look anything like himself. His hair was messy and drizzle, his eyes were red and swollen, his face were pail and there was no colour to be found on his cheeks, his lips were dry and brittle. He seemed drained from emotions and energy. It hurt you, seeing him like that.
You looked at each other, but none of you moved, you barely even breathed. But then again, it hurt breathing.
Slowly, Nate reached out for your hand. You just let him do it, you didn't have the strength to pull it back. Nate was trembling.
You closed your eyes, feeling Nate's touch on your skin. He let his thumb slide to your face, stroking your lip gently. You pushed your cheek further towards his hand, biting your lip.
You wanted to cry again, but there were no tears left in your eyes. Nate leaned towards you, resting his forehead against yours. Being this close to him, you felt his heart beading wild and hard.
"I didn't mean it, I swear. I didn't mean for it to blow up like this" He suddenly breathed, letting his nose stroke yours. His words cut you deeply once again.
"Nate -" You started, but he cut you off.
"I'm not done yet, I'm not done with this yet, with you"
"It's not changing anything"
"Lil mama please, don't leave me. My heart can't bare it" He begged you, as tears ran down his already sore cheeks. You bit your lip harshly at Nate's reaction.
"You didn't seem to care"
"I was too numb to feel anything, but I've been crying my heart out since. Please y/n, I can't do this without you" Nate's voice was fragile, broken even.
You let your hand cares his face gently, as he almost rasped by your touch.
"I can't change how I feel" You whispered back.
"I know, I didn't get it before. I didn't get why it bothered you so much, when I didn't have feelings for her, but I get it now-"
"You're just saying that, Nate -"
"No! I've spend the last couple hours talking to Swazz and he told me everything you've told him. I get it now, you never doubted me, you doubted her. And it broke you, seeing her try to hit me up" Nate said, looking directly into your eyes.
"It hurt you that I didn't see, you were hurting. I understand that now, but I'm seeing it clearly now. You're hurting and I didn't do anything about it"
"Do you now? Understand it?" You whispered at him. Nate lifted up your chin, forcing you to look at him.
"Yes. I understand and I'm so sorry, you don't even know"
"Okay" You whispered back.
"Okay?"
"Okay" You said again.
"Can we take it back, pretend like this didn't happen? I need this to be done, us fighting like this. I can't deal with it. This can't be it, I'm so far from being done with you"
"Okay" You said, looking into his eyes.
Nate leaned in and closed the gap between your lips. You felt how craving Nate's lips had been, the moment they hit you.
He pushed you into the hotel room and let you towards the bed. With both his hands around your cheeks, his spread your lips with his tongue, allowing you to taste his sweetness. You both needed this to know the two of you were okay.
Not removing your lips from Nate's , you grabbed around the hem of his shirt, pushing it over his head. Nate let his hands run up your thighs, grabbed your t-shirt and pulled it off you.
You were naked underneath, so Nate let his mouth run down your body, leaving marks on you here and there. You groaned feeling his mouth suck just the right places on you.
He laid you down the bed, pushing himself down over you, allowing you to feel his weight on top of your body.
Your hands ran down Nate's naked back, pushing him even closer to yourself. You felt Nate's boner press against your stomach, as you licked his bare neck. It made Nate bite you your thigh in pleasure, before spreading them apart. His touch left your body with chills.
You threw your head back, biting your lip hard. Nate planted damp kisses on both side of your thighs, making it impossible for you to lay still.
Your fingers wrapped themselves into Nate's messy hair, feeling the desire spread around inside you.
"I want to be yours, forever" Nate breathed, between his wet kisses on you.
You couldn't speak back, because of the quit moans continuing to escape your trembling lips. Nate moved his head in between your shaking legs, before letting his tongue slide over your clip.
You twisted the moment you felt him licking. You could feel Nate smile between your legs. You caressed his hair lovingly, while adoring him licking and sucking you.
Nate's tongue moved from your clit, up your stomach and made it to your bare chest. He started gently sucking your nipples, biting them once in a while. He truly was driving you crazy. While sucking on your skin, Nate let two fingers slip inside you, making you rasped loudly.
You pushed your lower body up to meet his fingers inside you, greedily wanting to feel his touches even more.
Nate backed out a bit so he could look at you, your eyes met and he sent you a pure smile.
"I want you forever, no one else, but you" He breathed, lovingly looking down at you.
You let your thumb run over his lips, he kissed it quickly, before you stroked his steamy hair.
"Me too" You whispered back, before crashing your lips into his.
You kissed Nate's neck, biting and sucking to leave little hickeys on him, which made him moan loudly.
You loved how your touches made noises like that come out of him, but you loved even more, than those noises, belong only to you and no one else.
You took the hand with the fingers Nate had inside you, before sucking hardly on them, tasting yourself. Nate watched you with widen eyes, loving feeling you mouthful his fingers. He bit his lip in pleasure, kissing your neck again.
Roughly, Nate spread your legs again, earlier to slip inside you. You thrust up your body, ready for him to push himself inside you. He grabbed around each thigh and slowly, but harshly, he pushed his length inside of you.
Nate whimpered in the moment, which made you pull hardly back in his hair. Nate started moving inside you, picking up the pace, crashing in and out of your body.
You screamed loudly, feeling how Nate filled out every inch of you. He wrapped his fingers in your hair, pulling it back roughly, wanting you to kiss him. You let you lips closed the tiny gap between your lips, allowing your tongue to play with his.
You and Nate moved together, enjoying every inch and trace of each other. You felt Nate's steamy body rubbing against yours, leaving an almost electrifying burn on your skin.
Nate let his tongue lick your neck and down to your breasts, before sucking hard. You whimpered in his ear, leaving chills all over Nate's body.
"My fucking baby" He breathed against your wet skin.
"Yours" You agreed, out of breath.
As Nate reached his point of exploding, you pushed yourself towards Nate's last and rough move, making the both of you cum loudly.
Nate pulled himself out of you, but he didn't remove himself from you. You wrapped your fingers in his steamy hair, pulling him closer to your warm chest, caressing his ear.
You knew Nate needed this moment to feel like you were good, he needed to know, that if he fell asleep now, you'd still be here with him in the morning. He stroked your bare stomach, letting his fingertip slide back and forth you.
"I'm sorry for what I said earlier"
"It's okay, baby" You whispered, planting a kiss in his damp hair, sticking to his forehead.
"It's not, I didn't mean it. My feelings aren't running low, they've never been running faster. It was just-"
"It's your defence mechanism. You act like you don't care, when really, it's tearing you apart"
"How did you even-"
"Come on Nate, I know you. Give me some credit" You said, laughing slightly.
"I'll have a chat with Lisa tomorrow, I promise you"
"Thank you, Nate. It means a lot to me"
"I know that now, I'm sorry I didn't see it earlier" He whispered sadly.
You looked at him, sending him a tenderly smile. Nate found your hand, intertwining your fingers, before planting a kiss on your hand.
"I don't ever want to fight like this again"
"It's okay Nate . We push and pull, we're kids, we have to learn and sometimes, the only way to learn is the hard way"
"As long as we never let it tear us apart" Nate said, gazing up at you. You stroke his noise.
"Never" You promised him.
There would always be moments, when troubles would enter our lives and we could do nothing to avoid them. But they come for a reason, they, they appear to teach us something valuable. Only when we have overcome them, we will fully understand, why they were there in the first place. You learned from this and now, you could move pass them, the problems, together.