Love can save it all

*Y/N POV*
Another night shouting at each other. I feel like he doesn't give a damn about me. The spark is barely there for him at least. This happens every night after he comes home from the studio.
"NATE!! We can't keep doing this I feel like you don't love me anymore. What happened to forever. You're barely here when I need you the most" I said trying to keep from yelling. Tears already cascading down my face.
"I'm here! Aren't I. I have a life besides you Y/N. Don't you ever in your life doubt my love for you" Nate said packing a few things in his luggage. Not looking at me just his belongings.
"I have to doubt your love for when you run away from our arguments. I'm the one who should be RUNNING AWAY!" I said as I grabbed his clothes throwing it on the floor. He stared at me in disbelief mouth open. I continued "but I stay because you always said our love could conquer it all. WHAT HAPPENED TO THAT NATE?" I said sitting down on the couch. Why do I always have to end up heart broken in these fights.
"NOT NOW Y/N" Nate said before slamming the door to our apartment. Can't he see how much it hurts when he leaves like this. I eventually fell asleep on couch.
(DREAM)
*Nate POV*
I don't know what been happening with us. One day we are happy the next we hate each other. I want to put the blame on Y/N but I can't. This is my fault and the guilt is killing me...............
I get in the car still angry at the fact Y/N said I didn't love her anymore. It kills me to know she feels that way. When I should be doing everything in my power to keep her happy. As I'm driving I can only think of one person to take my mind off of things, Ashley. I met her a couple of weeks ago at the bar.
Y/N was out with friends that night. It all started by talking then flirting. We would occasionally meet up when Y/N and I argued. All the way across town in a cheap motel or at her house. We haven't done anything yet but I know she wants to. Just thinking of cheating on Y/N makes me sick to my stomach. But in some ways I am talking to a girl I don't even know. Sometimes I think about breaking up with Y/N and going with Ashley.
She knows how to make me feel better by just a few words. My mood changes instantly when I talk to her. Ashley says she loves me even though I don't return it. No matter what happens she will be there for me.
"Hey Ashley. Want to meet up in the same place?" I asked hoping she would say yes.
"Of course see you there babe"
"Great meet y-" I got cut off by my car colliding with another one head on.... I see Y/N sitting on the couch looking at her phone. Waiting for a call from someone. Soon her phone rings..
"Ma'am are you Y/N Y/L/N?" The caller asked.
"Yes I am. How may I help this evening" she responded voice calm but you could hear sounds hurt in her words.
"We are sorry to inform you that Mr. Maloley has gotten into an accident" doctor said.
"Is he alright"
"No ms. Y/L/N. He died during the collision. Leaving the driver in the car in critical condition. If you would like to come to the hospital and pay your respects." Y/N said her thank you, before hanging up. Tears fell down her face not seeming to slow down. Her screams where the only thing you could hear. Besides her saying no over and over again. My heart shattered at the sight not believing what the doctor told her. Hugging her from behind but not being able to feel a thing. Opening up her phone to a picture of the night I proposed.
"You always said 'our love could save it all' but sadly it couldn't save me from this heart break" Y/N said curling up into a ball on the couch.
*Ashley's House*
I went to Ashley's hoping to see if they would call her too. There she lay on the bed waiting for my phone call. Receiving one instead from the hospital.
"Hello are you Ashley Jacobs"
"Yes I am and who am I speaking too"
"Sorry but Mr. Maloley has died Ina car accident. We couldn't bring him back once again my sincerest apologizes-"
She hung up before letting him finish. Part of me hopes she would cry or show any type of emotion but got nothing. Standing up she went to the bathroom getting ready. Ashley's phone rang from her nightstand.
"Hey babe, free later" a male voice asked.
"For you always. Nate won't be making it tonight. Sorry I couldn't get him to make me his girlfriend or something Mike" she said touching up her makeup.
"No worries there are other dumbasses we can get money from" after hearing that I left not wanting to see what they talked about next. I feel so stupid for thinking someone could love me as much as Y/N loves me.
(End dream)
I woke up drenched in sweat looking at my surroundings. Quiet snores came from beside me. Y/N lay there facing me in her peaceful slumber. Turning on the phone I tap on contacts. Reaching Ashley's name deleting forever. Smiling knowing she is still by my side. Pulling Y/N to my side kissing her forehead before falling back asleep.
~Never let go of something that has changed your life for the better. You may think you're taking a step forward but you're really taking 2 steps back. make sure to appreciate those in your life. Never let them go because you where blinded by the sun trying to reach for the stars when you already had the best thing in your life shining down on you, the moon~