The Promise

* Nate POV*

The guilt kills me inside. I have a wonderful, caring, selfless girlfriend at home but I'm cheating on her with a selfish girl I met at a gig. Something seems different as I walk inside the house. The lights are all off darkness consumes the house not a single sound is heard. Flicking on the kitchen light nothing is left on the counter. Which is usually filled with Y/N's graded papers for school.

"Lil mama where you at? I brought your favorite my moms lasagna." No response by the time I say 'your favorite' y/n stops what she is doing and runs towards the kitchen. But she hasn't come I walk upstairs straight to our bedroom. The lights are already on but it seems to weird. The closet is opened my clothes are the only thing occupying it.

"Y/n come on... Stop playing and come and eat." Running towards her side of the room drawers are open but all empty. A piece of my heart shatters at the sight. No she wouldn't do it would she. Did y/n find out about the cheating?

A note sits in bed begging to be opened. My name written perfectly in cursive on the envelope. The bed is nearly done like no one has slept in it the night before. To someone this would have looked completely normal not seeing what wrong with this picture. Opening the note I read it aloud.

——————————————————
Dear Nate,

Broken promises that you keep making. You promised never to hurt me but you still did it. Was my love never enough to keep you loyal. Maybe one day Nate you will mature and learn from your mistakes. I can't do this anymore. The heartbreak that I go through every day when I see you and her. I hope she gives you what I clearly couldn't give you. People told me a player never cuffs and I was a fool to think you would have changed. I promised you I would stick by you through thick and thin but I don't know if I can keep that promise anymore. As of now I forget all the memories we have shared. Nate, your existence in my life will forever be forgotten. I would apologize for doing this over a letter but I don't have anything to apologize for. I wish you happiness that I couldn't give you. The man I fell in love with is not you. I don't no where he went but when I said yes to dating you, I didn't think I would get a cheater. Don't come looking for me. I told I don't tolerate cheaters never have and never will. Nate, you were dead to me the moment I knew the infidelity had occurred.

The person that once had your whole heart,

Y/N
——————————————————
I fall to ground clutching the note to my chest not believing it. My world crumples before my eyes. The loud beating of my heart could be heard for miles on end. Please be a dream the love of my life leaving is a nightmare. This is all my fault this wouldn't have happened if I didn't cheat two weeks ago. I promised never to hurt Y/N anyway. But I broke that promise as soon as I kissed that girl. She was so irrelevant I didn't bother learning her name.

"Nononono......" The words are repeated over and over soon. Becoming decent pleas along with sobs escaping me. I love her and only her. I un crumble the note and notice something taped to the back. Quickly I detach what ever it is and see a picture. More specifically a ultrasound picture with two heartbeats. I smile at the sight but it soon turns into a frown. My hearts shatters even more if that is even possible. Y/n left and now I have two babies with her. Shit. I need to find her and soon...