I'm not her(part 11)

Recap:

"Yes, he may have a great profession. Nathan Montgomery Maloley he can't have one thing" I tell him intertwining our fingers.

"What's that?" Nate asks stroking my knuckles with his thumb. I only smile at him before answering.

"He can never have my love, for it belongs to you and no one can take my love away from you" I say as Nate's lips meet mine in a kiss full of passion.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Y/N's POV*

The next morning I wake up to an empty bed. The clock on the side table reads 7 in the morning.

I rub my rub my eyes as I look around the room. The door opens and in comes Nate.

"Your awake" he says as he walks into the bathroom.

"Yes" I say trying my best to be in an upright position. My upper body leans in the head board of the bed.

A pillow is used to support my upper body. Nate walks out and is messing with his hair.

"I don't know what to do with this" anymore he points to his long hair. I motion for him to come sit by me.

"Let me do something" I grab his hair and separate it into three sections. I start French braiding it half way. I tell him to take a hold of hit.

The elastic in my hair is falling out. I quickly grab and put it around my wrist.

"Y/N? I don't mean to rush you or anything, but my arm is starting to
hurt" Nate says trying to turn his head.

"I'm going" he elastic is wrapped around his hair. I nudge to help me stand up. Once I'm up I head towards the dresser.

I rummage through the drawers until I find my bun maker. I hold it in my hand and look towards Nate. Nate start shaking his head.

"Come one its not that bad. It will do something about your long hair" I tell him. He finally agrees and sits in the floor. My legs are on either side of him.

I roll the cushioned plastic in his hair. Which creates a perfect bun.

"I'm done, baby" I kiss his cheek as he stands up. He walks towards the bathroom and walks back into the room. A big smile is on Nate's lips.

"I love it" Nate says kissing my forehead. I roll my eyes as he says this.

"Stop lying" I tell him as my head rest on his shoulders.

"I'm not, baby, I though I wouldn't like it. But I love it. Well not love love, but I like it. Looks good maybe a new Nate will come out if this hair style" Nate says as he kisses my lips.

I smile into the kiss and deepen it. Nate smiles as he pulls away.

"Well I'm glad you like it, Nate"

He falls onto the floor making me look at him in wonder.

"Hey baby! I hope you are happy in mommy's tummy. You know I never remover smiling so much in my life. Wait correction since I met your mommy. She took my breath away and keeps taking it away" Nate says looking up at me.

I smile down at him and stroke his cheek.

"Well daddy always makes a smile appear on my face" I stroke my baby bump as I look down at Nate.

He smiles at me and places a gentle on my baby bump. His forehead is pressed against my bump. His eyes brows are furrowed and his face has a deepening frown.

I confused while looking at him. A solo tear falls from his eye.

"Baby, Nate, what's wrong?" I ask him rubbing his shoulders. More tears fall down his face and his body shaking.

"I—I'm thinking about that night. The night I made the biggest mistake of my life. I almost lost you and the baby I didn't know you carried until now. I just how can you forgive me knowing I cheated." He finishes as he looks up at me finally.

Tears cascade down my face as I watch him.

"I know your here right now, but what if you weren't. That night haunts me to the very core. I don't know if you know this, but I always have to be touching during the night. The feeling of your warmth reassures me your right here next to me and I'm not dreaming" he says still on his knees.

"Baby, why didn't you tell me this?"

"I didn't tenant to worry you" he says placing a hand on my baby bump.

"Well I'm worried. You made a mistake and I forgave you because love conquers all. No matter what you think one way or another I would have found myself back in your arms." I tell him trying to make him smile instead his frowns deepens further.

"When will love stop conquering all. Another mistake like this can cost me my happiness. Your my happiness, for you keep me sane at stressful times"

"I can't promise you anything Nate. But no matter what you do I will always love you. Just don't make me go through a heartbreak like this again" I say.

"I won't do the same mistake because now I have more to lose" Nate says standing up and sitting beside me.

Nate's fingers intertwine with mine.

"I love you, Y/N"

"I love you, Nate" I say back and lean in to kiss him. The kiss is slow, gentle, and reassuring.

I hope to reassure him that I will always be here for him.

I don't know what the future holds, but I know my love for Nate will never stop. And it will continue to grow as the relationship progresses.