I'm not her

Important A/N at the end.....
(Sorry for any mistakes found in this imagine)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up next to snoring Nate. I smile and decide to get breakfast ready. I walk down the stairs and see Nate's phone constantly going off with text messages. I decide to leave alone and make waffles, eggs, and bacon. I take the tray to the room were I see Nate's brown eyes already on me.

"I made you breakfast in bed" I tell him as he starts reaching out for the tray of food. We eat in silence before Nate goes and does some radio station interviews. I snuggle close to Nate as his arms automatically goes around my waist.

"You know I love you right Y/N?" He asks as he stares down on me.

"Of course I do, I love you" I tell him as I check the time for him to start leaving for his interview. Nate thanks me as I remind him of the time. He quickly gives me a kiss before running into the bathroom to fix his man bun. I lay out Nate's clothes for the day on the bed. Nate changes and hear a car honk outside of our house.

"I'll be hanging out with the boys before they to Chicago this weekend" Nate says as he kisses me goodbye. My heart shatters as he forgot what day it was today. My birthday. I try not to think of it for the rest of the day making excuses for why he didn't remember. He's to busy, his album is topping the charts, and the boys are leaving.

I spend my time cleaning the house and arranging for recipes for tonight's dinner. I have Nate's new songs blasting on the Bluetooth speakers in the living room. As I check the time I see it is half past 8. Nate usually is never this late when hanging with the boys since they are leaving at 12 to Chicago. My phone's nonfictions for twitter and Instagram are blowing up. Some have congratulated me on my birthday and ask what Nate did for my special day.

I tell them he did breakfast in bed and is preparing an amazing dinner. LIE. I'm doing that. But no amount of I'm sorry's will ever repair the hurt I feel. Lately pictures of Nate and his ex have been resurfacing. I wouldn't think much of it until I noticed they were in the last few days. Today put the cherry on the cake. I see a short clip of Nate and Ana. He has in a tight grip grinding against her. Tears cascade down my face as I see what  happens next.

Nate's hand grips her chin and kisses her right on the lips. I hear shouts asking about me. Y/n. Nate lets go and turns towards the shouts. Johnson and Swazz appear and point to the camera that's on Nate. He turns around and the video stops. This video was taking 30 minutes ago. The farthest club is 15 minutes away. Nate is on his way. Just as I say this the door opens and a frantic Nate appears.

"Y/N..." He takes steps towards me but I step back. A hurt expression crosses his face. I turn away so he doesn't see the tears cascading down my face. I knew he still loved her. I was rebound until they got back together. And it took 1 and half for them to find a way back into each other's arm. I feel his hand wrap around my waist pulling into his chest. I push him away, but he keeps a tight hold. Just like he did with Ana. Anger rises inside of me and I start pushing him away harder.

"Y/N please calm down" Nate tells me in a soothing voice which only makes me angrier.

"No, you don't tell me to calm down you son of a bi-" I'm soon interrupted by Nate's lips on mine. I feel utter disgust knowing they were on hers. Who knows is when he kissed me he kissed her also or vise versa.  I push him away.

"You forgot my birthday Nate!!" I tell him.

"Is that why your mad?" He asks.

"Yes" I tell him even though that is not the real reason why I'm mad at him.

"Seriously, Y/N. Ana would never be like this over a stupid birthday" Nate exclaims while he runs his hands over his face.

"You see your not over her. Today showed that when you kissed her full of passion at the club!" I yell at him. He face turns a pale white at my words. His mouth slightly opened, no words come out.

"Your saw that" He asks  as he gulps.

"Of course I saw it, your fans sent me the video. Is it because I'm not her?" I yell at him.

"I'm not her and never will be her. I was just a rebound until she came back to California. Now that she is back you have no use for me here" I tell him as I sit on the couch defeated. My head falls in my hands.

:Don't think like that you are the world to me"

"Don't lie and tell me that those texts weren't from her. Tell me that she was not the reason you stayed out late today  because she came back. Tell me this Nate and I'll stay.

"I cant Y/N" He confesses.

"You know why because she is always on your mind. You know you sleep talk sometimes?" I ask him but don't wait for a response. "You call out her name and when you come home drunk yu call me her name. Want to know the million dollar question why? You still love her and I was their to repair the damage she caused. Even after that she sill remained on your mind" I said defeated of any chance to keep fighting for us.

"I'm sorry Nate, but I can't keep being with you knowing your heart belongs to someone else" I go upstairs and pack a bag to last me for a while before I find a place. I walk back downstairs and see Nate sitting in the same position I was a while ago.

I open the door and turn around knowing I'll be regretting it. I turn and Nate's pleating brown eyes staring at my own silently pleating me to stay. Instead I walk out and start my car never look back.

*Nate's POV*

I watch her leave. My heart is shattered once she muttered the words 'I can't keep being with you.' Both of our hearts shattered in the process. I messed up big time and I don't know if I can repair it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Not hate towards Ana. She seems like an amazing person and Nate likes her a lot. So who ever Nate dates it is not an indicator to hate them. He is happy with her and that's what I want. If happy is her then I'm happy for him and their future relationship progressing.

P.S. I'm not saying that anyone is hating her in Wattpad and she is an amazing person. And hating towards some one makes the person receiving it feel bad. Remember always think about what you are going to comment on a picture or twitter behind the screen. And ask yourself would I like to be treated this way?