Just Say So(Part 2)

Imagine written by:
Tumblr User- omaha-imagines
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/N's POV
When I returned to the house with Chipotle, Skate was gone. And it's better he was.
I stared at my taco, not minding the boys yelling and burping in my face. 'Y/N, what's wrong?' Johnson asked me.
Everything's wrong.
'Hmm? Nothing.' I quickly said.
He sighed. 'It's Skate, isn't it?'
'Wow shit, that obvious?' I sarcastically said. 'He went to see Ana, am I right?' I asked Jack. I tried to keep the level of jealousy inside of me.
Johnson seemed like he didn't want to answer. He nodded anyways. 'Y'all gossiping about Skate?' John asked as he sat next to us.
G and Sammy were playing Fifa and didn't mind us. 'Yeah,' I chuckled.
'He likes you, Y/N. He really does.' Swazz said. 'He just... doesn't show it.'
I furrowed my brows and asked uninterested, 'But him and Ana are dating, right?'
Swazz and J both laughed out loud. 'By dating he probably means fucking her brains out day and night.' Swazz said, making me a little uncomfortable with his use of words. 'Sorry,' he said.
'What he meant is that they're just Friends With Benefits.' Jack corrected. 'Everyone knows how much he likes you.'
'Except for you.' Swazz added.
Their words hit me, but I still didn't believe it for shit. 'Skate doesn't cuff. Everyone knows that.' I replied.
Both of the boys sighed. 'That's why he's hooking up with Ana. To stay away from you; to convince himself he doesn't need you.' Johnson told me.
I pinched the bridge of my nose, 'I don't know what to believe anymore.'
'Believe us.' Swazz said.
'I can't! I can't believe that Skate actually wants to be with me. I can't believe he actually likes me. He has been playing around for months now and when I just started to realize that I like him, he just... runs away.' I burst out.
'That's what he does. He runs away from the things he enjoys, because they're not his priority.' Swazz explained. 'I don't know why, but he just does.'
'All it takes for you is to see through his act.' Johnson said.
'Yo, guys...' Gilinsky interrupted. 'he's home.'
'I'm leaving.' I quickly got up, wrapped my untouched food back in the paper and grabbed my bag.
Swazz trapped me against the counter and whispered, 'You're not leaving. Think about what we just told you. We're his best friends, why would we lie about Skate's happiness?'
'Sup,' Nate came in himself and looked at Swazz and I being in a really awkward position. 'what're you doing, man?'
'Y/N and I kick it off pretty well.' He smirked at me and I furrowed my brows.
He leaned in to whisper something in my ear, 'Act along and laugh like I just said something really funny, it'll kill him.' I did as he said and actually genuinely laughed. This is ridiculous.
'You don't do that, bro.' Nate walked towards us, pushing away his best friend carefully.
'Why not, man? If you're stupid enough to let her go, then we get to enjoy, right?' He looked at me and I smiled.
'Y/N, word with you, please.' He walked up to his room, waiting for me to follow him.
I took a step and Swazz swerved his arm around my waist, making me stand still. 'Nah, man.'
'You're fucking kidding,' Nate coldly chuckled as he stood in front of the stairs. 'both of you are fucking kidding.'
The room went dead silent and the boys even paused the game. 'Y/N, you're really that-'
'Finish that. I fucking dare you, Skate.' I said through gritted teeth.
'-easy?' I clenched my jaw.
'Skate man, you're the one who let her go.' Swazz interrupted. 'Y/N is allowed to have a little fun.'
'A little fun with you? The only one she should be having fun with is me.'
'Why you?'
'Because I fucking like her!' He burst out yelling.
I furrowed my brows and harshly swallowed. Swazz let go of me and Nate went up to his room. 'Nate...' I said, dropping the whole act.
I ran after him and before he closed the door in front of my nose I ran into his room. 'You can't fucking do that.' He said.
'We're not doing anything! It was all a joke. Swazz wanted to test you out.'
'Why the fuck would he do that?'
'Because he needed proof that you liked me!' I yelled back. 'I was so fucking upset, and I talked to Johnson and Swazz about it and they told me all the things I never even imagined about you.'
'Is it really that hard for you to believe that I like you?'
'Yes! You know why? Because we've been playing around for months without even knowing what it is, and just when I thought we could be something, you fuck around with this other chick.'
He didn't say anything. 'Speaking of, how was Ana's afternoon fuck?' I clenched my jaw and licked my lips, waiting for his answer.
'I didn't went to see her.' He quietly said. 'I-I just drove for a bit, clearing my mind.'
I didn't say anything and he continued, 'I've been trying to get you off my mind by sleeping with Ana. But it didn't work for shit,' he chuckled without humor. 'at the end of the day I still want you in my bed, not her.'
'Just say it.' I told him, 'If you like me, just say so and I'm yours.'
'I really, really fucking like you, Y/N,'