Dessert

This imagine is for reaching 21k reads on here and over 700 likes. And 1K on Tumblr. I hope you enjoy.

Disclaimer: smut, a lot of smut
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nate and I barley got backs from the Steak House restaurant. We stay in the living and pull out the bed from the couch. As we retract the bed and the bedspread from the couch Nate requests a glass of water.

Nate decided to leave the restaurant early, but made sure grab dessert before we left. I grabbed doughnuts with chocolate sauce. As for Nate he requested an apple and key lime pie.

I return back to the living room with a glass of water and hand it to Nate.

"Your water my king" I say as I give him the water.

"Well thank you my queen" Nate responds back. He leaves the water on the side table before pulling me in by the hips. "I have to ask for one
more thing?" He lifts my shirt above my breasts leaving my stomach exposed.

"Oh, what is it" instead of responding back he leans forward and lays gentle kisses on my stomach. The kisses he leaves make butterflies erupt inside my stomach. I run my fingers through his hair and close my eyes as then feeling of him near me calms me.

Nate puts his ear to my stomach which causes me to open my eyes quickly. I look at the scene unfolding with a confused expression.

"Hey there,anyone there" he says as he knocks on my hip bones gently with his knuckles. And he waits for an answer before putting his ear back on my stomach. I laugh at his action.

"No ones there, so I think it is a bun free oven" he exclaims as he lays more kisses on my stomach. "I think we are safe to repeat another round from last night" he adds with a cheeky grin plastered on his face.

I slide under the covers next to him as he wraps an arm around my waist.
Nate leans in and kisses my lips ever so gently.

"You are so beautiful" he whispers before planting another kiss on my lips.

"Thank you" I tell as a light brush appears on my cheeks. Nate chuckles softly before sitting up. He removes his clothing leaving him in all his naked glory. The blush that appeared on my cheeks darkens as I stare at his naked figure.

"Do you see something you like?" He asks as he slips back under the covers. I only hum in response as he pulls the sheets over his lap leaving him exposed a bit.

"Know something that would be better?" He asks

"What?" I respond while looking at him.

"If you are also naked" he says tugging in the hem of my shirt that is now rested above my breasts. I unclasp my bra and get out of my black jeans. My black lace panties are the only thing left before I have a chance to remove them Nate stops me.

"I got it" he disappears under the sheets. I feel a slight scrape of his teeth near my thighs. I start to wonder what he is doing before it dawns on me. He is removing my lace panties with his teeth. Nate soon resurfaces from under the covers and sits up once again.

"Would you like to taste your dessert?" He asks in which I respond with a nod. Nate takes a doughnut and dunks it into the chocolate sauce. He lifts the doughnut towards my mouth with a hand under it to catch any droplets of sauce.

"Mmm" I moan as I chew the doughnut and cover my mouth with the tips of my fingers. "That's amazing"

"I know, right? I've tried these when you went to Y/H/T last month. Do you want to try some of my pie?"
He says as I wait to finish what I have in my mouth.