Private Show

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I had a long day at work and decided to let loose tonight. I put in a crop too and a striped pencil skirt to go along with it. My hair is lightly wavy giving some volume. I put on too faced matte lipstick 'when in doubt' and call an uber to come and take me to the new club in L.A. I receive a text from the one and only Nate.

From Nate:
Hey lil mama where are you at?

To Nate:
Heading to the new club downtown 'Private Show'

From Nate:
See you at the entrance

I smile as I see his text. Nate and I are just friends, but we have a flirty side. We tease each other every time we are alone. I love seeing the look of frustration on his face when I deny him of any further advances. The car pulls up to the club and Nate is at the entrance. Girls surround him touching his arms. He sees me get out of the car and walks fast paced towards me. The looks on the girls faces could have me buried 6 feet under ground.

"Look beautiful as always Y/N" Nate whispers growls in my ear. As his hands travel from the middle of my back to me ass and gives it a squeeze. I smack Nate's hand away to drag him to the dance floor.

"Y/N. You know I don't dance" Nate says as I drag him along.

"No you may not but it's called 'private show' for a reason right?" I whisper seductively in his ear. I look up at Nate and see him wearing a smirk on his face. We walk towards the dance floor but turn to the right where doors are slightly opened for use. I walk into the room and turn off the lights.

"Sit in the chair right there" I point to a chair in the middle of the room as I start the music. Closing the door and locking door I make my way towards Nate. The music starts up and I put Nate's hands on my hips. I sway my hips side to side before removing his hands from my body. I see a stripper pool on a platform near Nate. I took some classes so I hope they help me out. I dance around it and look at Nate staring at me hungrily.

"Shit I can't take any more this teasing" Nate says as I twirl around the pole. His hands are on my hips pressing me against the pole. I turn around and face him.

"I only tease because you haven't made a move yet" I tell him a little out of breath. He stares at me before lifting me over his shoulder. We open the door to find a couple waiting outside the room. Nate walks through the club bumping into people without apologizing. His car is parked up front putting me in the car.

"I want a private show but more touching" Nate says a hand on my knee squeezing it as we park at my house driveway. I walk towards the door with Nate following. The door opens and I start walking up the stairs before being pushed against the wall.

"You want a private show I'll give it to you" I say as he removes my clothing leaving me in a bra and panties. I lead him towards my room. Nate sits on the edge of the bed watching my every move. I slowly start dancing as I walk towards him. I sit in his lap slowly grinding on him.

"Y/N" he moans out before flipping us over. Nate unclips my as he leaves kisses on my neck. I arch my back as he moves lower down my body. Slowly he pulls my panties down and leaves slow kisses on my inner thighs. He finally gets to where I need him close kissing my heat before removing his clothing.

"Nate" whimper out as he detaches from my body

"I would love to go down on you but I need you so bad after all that teasing you did" he says rolling a condom onto his cock. He spreads my legs and moves to sit in between my now spread legs. Nate enters me slowly and keeps this rhythm for a few minutes.

"Na-" I'm interrupted by a loud moan escaping my mouth. This causes Nate to pick speed. Nate groaned into my ear as his thrusts get faster and deeper. His hands hold onto the beds head broad as he picks up more speed. My legs wrap around his waist pulling him closer to me. I leave trails of scratches on his back as he moves to a slower pace but hitting my g spot every time.

"Fuck... I love-" a loud grown escapes Nate as he reaches his climax soon triggering mine. He pulls out and throws away the uses condom. I pat the spot next to me and allow him to come under the covers.

"I need a private show at least 3 times a week" he exhales as he lays me on top of him. I draw lazy circles on his chest.

"You can if you want" say leaving a few kisses on his shoulder.

"I want to but the right" he replays lifting up my chin.

"Ho- be my girlfriend Y/N. You said you only teased me because I haven't made a nice well now I made my move what do you say?"

"Of course Nate" I say kissing his lips.

"Let have round 2" Nate says as he sits me up on his lap.

Tonight will be a long night.....
-–•—::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
A/N
Hope you all had an amazing holiday
~A