After Wedding Sex(3rd)

Tumblr: dibsonmikeybitch
These imagines series of following imagines are written by this Tumblr blog.
(The following imagines are a 'After Wedding Sex' series) a few minor adjustments were made to fit to the imagine book.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Y/N, that's really only making matters a little worse," Nate warned me in a low voice as my hand continued to rub his thigh up and down through the coarse denim he was wearing. We'd gone back to his parents place after the reception and changed into some more comfortable clothes, but now I was more than extremely horny. We hadn't had sex in at least a week, trying to make the wedding night more 'special' but now all I wanted to do was rip his clothes off and tear into him. I could tell he wanted something similar by the way his jeans were getting tighter around the crotch area.
"Nate, I don't know if I can wait until we get to the hotel," I murmured leaning over to him and leaving feather light kisses on his jawline. I felt his jaw clench beneath my mouth as my hand went a little higher to cup the bulge in his jeans and he swerved slightly on the road.
"Fuck, Y/N, you're going to get us in a crash," he said through gritted teeth. "I told you it'll be more special at the hotel room," he insisted as I began to suck and leave a mark on his neck.
"I really don't think I can wait baby," I said, sliding my other hand down his chest and biting my lip as I looked at him imploringly. Nate seemed to contemplate for only a moment before he pulled the car over to the side of the road, making me jerk in my seat.
"Get in the back," he demanded impatiently as I eagerly climbed over the console and into the back seat. He slammed the door shut as he walked around the car, already throwing his shirt off and unbuttoning his pants before he got in with me, falling on top of me.
"We're going to make this quick and then I'll really wreck you when we get to the hotel," Nate promised darkly in my ear as he pulled my t shirt off and my leggings down. I went to work on his jeans, ripping them off his legs as quickly as I could.
Nate's mouth attached to my neck, sucking harshly and leaving several purple and pink marks around my throat as I grasped at his hair needily. He quickly unhooked my bra and stared down at my bare breasts for a moment or two before I brought him back to reality.
"Babe, you know how much I love it when you stare," I began sarcastically. "But we really don't have time for this." Nate looked up at me, a small smile on his features.
"Hey, this is our first time as a married couple, let me enjoy this for a moment," he said, leaving a quick kiss on each of my boobs. I squirmed underneath his touch as he allowed his tongue to lavish over each of my nipples before making it's way down to my underwear, which Nate quickly discarded.
He took his time to admire my bare core too before slowly tracing his tongue in a line down my core. I moaned out at the contact and fisted my hands in his hair, desperate for more than just his teasing touch. He smiled at my neediness and wasted no time in burying his tongue deep inside me, wiggling it up and down as he reached a thumb up to flick at my clit.
"Nate, unless you want me to come in your mouth in about ten seconds, I suggest you stop," I said after he'd been at this for a while, trying to get all my words out quickly before it became too much. Reluctantly he pulled his face away, but not before leaving a tantalizing kiss on my clit, making my legs jerk.
He pulled down his boxers, allowing his erection to become free from its confines, pumping it a few times. I made to sit up to take him in my mouth, but he stopped me, pushing me back down into a horizontal position.
"Plenty of time for that later at the hotel, boo, but right now, we're both pretty needy," he told me, using his pet nickname for me and kissing my nose as he leaned down and positioning himself at my entrance as I took a deep breath, ready to feel him inside me.
He pushed in slowly, both of us letting out similar groans at the wonderful contact that we'd been denied of recently. Despite the fact that we both needed this right now, Nate went slowly, each thrust hitting me a thousand times better than I remembered. After giving me a moment to adjust to his length, he pulled out slowly and pushed in even slower, setting a pace that was both satisfying and breathtaking.
I wanted more contact so I reached up and pulled him down to me by his neck, placing his face in the crook of my neck and peppering kisses on his tan shoulder as he continued to thrust in and out of me at a steady pace.
"I love you...so fucking much," he panted in between breaths, biting down where my neck and shoulder met to keep from crying out. I let my cries fall from my lips freely as he hit a spot in me that caused me to see black spots.
"I love you so fucking m-much more," I moaned out as I felt myself clench around him, preparing to allow myself to come. Our chests were pressed together so closely, my legs hooked around his calves as he pulled my face closer to his, connecting our lips as I felt myself begin to climax. I moaned into his mouth, feeling myself come down with Nate encouraging me by leaving little kisses around my mouth and face.
"God, you're so fucking beautiful," Nate whispered out, his face so close to mine I could see the little droplets of sweat and his trembling pink lips. I reached a hand up and stroked the length of his face, leaning back in and leaving marks on his neck as I felt him get sloppy in his thrust.
"Come on baby," I mumbled in his ear. "Let go for me," I tried to aide him on as he let out a string of high pitched moans in my ear, spilling inside me.
When he was finished, I wrapped my arms around his back, trying to keep him as close to me as humanly possible. Nate shuffled around beneath me a little bit so that we were both on our sides laying on the bench of the back seat, our bodies still meshed together.
"I just love you so much," Nate whispered to me, running his hand through my hair. I smiled as I saw the new ring on his finger glinting in the moonlight, and I reached my hand up to lace it with his, flashing my ring as well. I could see him look at it and smile, even in the dim light of the car.
"I love you too," I whispered back to him, kissing his lips once more before snuggling into his chest.