Toxic (Part 2)

*Y/N's POV*

*a few days later*

I rented out an apartment a few days before my decision to break up with Nate. I'm still in Los Angeles seeing as I started my new life here with Nate. I cry myself to sleep seeing as I cant have a goodnight rest without crying to tire me out. There's a loud knock at my door makes me sit up in bed. I stare at the clock next to my night stand. Two A.M.

The knocks get louder possibly awaking my neighbors in the process.

"I'm coming" I yell as I try and hurry towards the door. My phone keeps ringing from the kitchen counter and goes to voicemail multiple times. I was stuck between the two. I decided for the door as the knocks became bangs. Opening the door I come to a face I have only dreamed about seeing again.

"Nate...." It comes out in a whisper as I stare in disbelief. He looks at me before letting himself into the apartment. I shut the door and stare at him as he takes a look around my new home.

"Y/N... I know I haven't been there for you lately no amount of I'm sorry's will make up for that. But believe me I love you. No person can ever love you as much as I love you. Maybe someone out there in the world can, but to be honest I'm a selfish person. I want you to be the only one who receives my love. You were right when you said the last few months have been toxic. Which is all my fault. But losing you is like losing myself. I'm sorry Y/N for waking you up this early in the morning. And I'm truly sorry for all I have put you through." Nate kisses my forehead and leaves without another word. I'm left staring at the now closed door.

I open the door to make sure he really left. As I open the door Nate stumbles forward.

"I can't seem to leave no matter how hard I tell myself this is the best for you" Nate says as he looks at me. I motion him to come in.

"Don't worry I haven't been able to take you off my nonfictions since we broke up. I mean after I broke up with you" I exhale as I look at Nate. He walks towards until our foreheads are touching. He looks into my eyes before his lips touch mine. I kiss back and Nate presses me against the wall. My legs go around his waist as he sets me down on the couch.

Our clothes slowly come off as Nate leaves gentle kisses along my neck and collar bones. I inhale a deep breath as Nate spreads my legs. Nate looks at me before entering me slowly. I let out a quiet moan as I get used to him and his size.

I bring Nate's chin to my face as I leaves kisses along his jaw. Groans escape Nate's throat as he meets my lips and we indulge in a passionate kiss. My moans get louder as Nate picks up speed but at a perfect rhythm. My high grows closer as Nate leaves sucks on my breasts. Soon pleasure consumes by body as Nate rides out our highs. He flips us over quickly grabbing the blanket that is rested on the sofa's armrest. I kiss his chest as he covers us completely.

"I love you. And I know making love to you won't mean that you will get back to me. Just know I love you, Y/N" Nate says as his fingers run through my hair. I stare up at him before kissing his lips gently.

"I never wanted to break up with you, Nate. I just couldn't find another solution seeing as you didn't tell me anything anymore. But I love you. I want to be with you, If you give me another chance." I say before trying to sit up a little more from the position we are in right now.

"I would love that. I will try harder and I promise I won't neglect the only person who has loved me sense the beginning. The only person that has a heart to support her neglecting boyfriend." Nate kisses me and holds me tighter against him. We lay there talking like old times. We discuss all the late nights Nate has been having. I know we will be get back to the way things used to be. But for now I will spend time in my love's arms.