Silent treatment

Request: sleepless_socialite
Can you done of me when where chilling and he tells me last minute he's is going on tour and I get mad and give him the silent treatment and don't forgive him until I heard him crying before and after his performance about him feeling like I'm going to leave him but I visit him after seeing how bad he feels and I stay Witt for the ray of the tour.

(Forgive me for any mistakes you may find in this imagine)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Elicia's POV*
Nate and I were unpacking the groceries we got from a small organic market near by. Nate was being awfully quiet since we got back home. He unpacked by the counter with a blank expression across his face. I stroke his shoulder as unloaded the groceries.

"Are you okay, Nate?" I questioned him since he is never this quiet. Always with a smile on his face as he talks about his new singles being released. He stops unpacking before looking at the fruit in his hands refusing to answer. I turn him around, so he look at me, his eyes avoiding my pleading ones.

"Nate? What's wrong?" I keep asking before when he finally decides to answer me. He looks at me before looking at he ground again.

"Nate?" I get no response making me say his name again "Nate!" My voice holdings certain urgency to it.

"Lil mama don't be mad" is all he says before turning around again to unload the groceries.

"How am I not supposed to be mad when you refuse to answer me Nate? What's wrong baby?" I say.

"I'm going on tour Elicia. I'm leaving tomorrow" Nate says as he put the food in the fridge and walks towards me. I step away from him without thinking. I look to his see his face full of hurt. Oh. I finally realize what I did, but hearing him say this words made me sad and mad. What happened to being completely honest in this relationship? Now he tells me hours before he is expected to leave.

"Your going on tour tomorrow?" I know the answer but I still ask the question hoping his is joking around. He barely got back 3 weeks ago from his last tour with DJ Rupp and Jack & Jack.

"Yes. I swear I wanted to tell you sooner Elicia. I just couldn't find the right time" Nate says as he sits down on a bar stool.

"What? You couldn't find range right time Nate! How long have you known that you where going back on tour?" He shakes his head before looking up.

"Sine the beginning of the last tour" he says. I stood there with rage building up inside.

"Since the beginning of the last tour Nate! Your u believable!" I walk out of the kitchen to the closet in the hallway. In grab a pillow and a blanket to sleep with on the couch. I walk past the the kitchen catching Nate's attention. He soon gets up and follows me into the living room area. I place the stuff in the floor before pulling out the sofa bed.

"Come on Elicia. Let's talk about this. I'm sorry for not telling you about he tour" Nate says as he sits in the newly made bed. I look gabbing before walking towards our master bedroom. Soon Nate arrives leaning against the door way.

"Lil mama I said sorry. Don't let me sleep on that sofa bed" I continue to ignore him as I change into my nightie. Finally finishing my nightly routine I exit the room with Nate on my heels. I turn off all the lights and situate myself on the sofa bed. Nate watching closely as he sees me.

"Stop playing Elicia were sleeping in our bed" Nate says. "Your giving me the silent treatment. This is nit how I wanted to spend the next few hours before I leave" I hear let out a loud sigh, so I switch to laying on my side facing away from him.

"Great" I hear footsteps retreating back to the bedroom before the door slams shut. The sound making me jump before tears cascade down my face. I slowly start falling asleep with tears still flowing down my face.