Fight for Family(part 7)

Imagine Series written by
Tumblr User: wrecklessimagine
(Names have been changed to fit imagine book)
Disclaimer: age difference, family before dating you
Story line:
Nate one where Reader wants a child so much but he isn't sure about it cause he thinks he is too old but reader thinks it's all about Jasmine, Kai and Hannah and they have an argument then he wants to take a break.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It didn't take you long to recuperate in the hospital, and by the next morning you were heading home.
Except you were going in the exact opposite direction of your apartment.
"Where are we going?" you mumbled as your forehead pressed against the glass.
"Home," Nate coo'd as he reached over and squeezed your hand.
Over the course of that evening, Nate had recruited the entire guys to move your things from your apartment to his home.
And he had even broken your lease and paid the fee.
"What?" you deadpanned as the two of you began pulling into his driveway.
"My house," Nate says as he furrows his brow lightly. "You know, we talked about compromising a bit?"
"And how is this compromising?" you bite as you lob your head over to him.
"Look," he begins, "you're gonna be safer here, and don't worry. I broke your lease. You have your own room, on a different floor-"
"You broke my what!?" you screech as you throw your door open.
You couldn't believe it. You and Nate had talked while you were half-conscious about compromising a bit for the safety of the child, and he had moved you out and broken the lease on your home in less than 24 hours!
That wasn't compromise.
This was an invasion.
Him flexing his man muscles.
And it wasn't gonna fly.
Waddling into his house as you throw open his front door, Sam and Johnson whip their heads towards you as the smiles dissipate from their faces.
"Y/N-" Johnson tries to butt in.
But Sam took his shoulder and shook his head.
"Down the hall, third door on the left," Sam says lowly.
Barreling down the hallway as you thrust open the door, barging into a room that wasn't yours in a house that wasn't yours.
And Stassie. was putting away your intimates.
"Who packed these up?" you breathe as you stride over and snatch the lacy bra from her.
Sam and Johnson were standing in the doorway as Nate promptly made his way between them.
"Who packed these up!?" you roar as you shake them for everyone to see.
"Y/N...just take a deep breath...the baby-"
"Screw you and the baby!" you shriek as you throw the bra at Nate , "You didn't even know about the baby until a month ago!" you roar.
"Because you didn't tell me anything until a month ago, and that's because I found you at the market," Nate breathes.
"Just because I am stuffed full of you," you rage as you point to your stomach, "does not mean you get to descend back into my life, take my home away from me, have someone touch my intimates, break my damn lease, and move me in here!"
"You're pregnant with my child, Y/N," Nate says as he tries to stay calm.
"And so was Hannah !"
You knew you weren't playing fair, but this entire situation wasn't fair.
It wasn't fair that you couldn't pack yourself up of your own volition.
It wasn't fair that he took your home from you without asking.
It wasn't fair that you had to dwell under the same roof with him knowing damn good and well he wasn't gonna be home often.
"And you didn't know jack-shit because you were too busy being self-absorbed into your career!"
"Y/N..." Stassie coos.
"Shut up!" you roar as you whip towards her.
You could feel your heart-rate sky-rocketing again, and your breaths became short and started to hurt.
"You don't get to make up the lost time and guilt you feel about abandoning Hannah with me. You don't get to put that kind of pressure on me. You don't get to run over my life plans that I made while you were dick-deep in your ex because you feel guilty and don't know how to deal with it."
"Wait...what?" Johnson asks as he furrows his brow.
"And you sure as hell don't get to rationalize to me how agreeing to compromise means moving me out of the only home I've known for years, packing up my shit that isn't yours, paying to break a lease that wasn't yours, and moving me into a house just so you can make me a kept woman!"
"Y/N, I-" Nate tried to interject.
But the fiery tears began to stream down your face, and your breaths started to get short, and your chest started to hurt as you brought your hand to your heart.
"Get...out..." you choke out.
"Y/N, you need to calm down," Sam says worriedly.
"GET THE FUCK OUT!" you roar as your vision begins to tunnel.
And you don't even remember hitting the floor.
Stomach first.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
Have posted this imagine series in a long time so here's part 7 lovelies😘.

If you have Tumblr follow wrecklessimagine for great fandoms and fanfics