Happy Valentine's Day💕

*Nate's POV*

I wake up this morning with the sun illuminating the room.

Y/N is on her side back facing me. 

Her hair falls on her face as she turns on her back.

Soft snores leave her beautiful mouth.

I smile and place a small kiss on her cheek before getting out of bed.

I change into a pair of sweats and a nice t-shirt as I walk around the room.

Trying to keep my noise level down so I don't wake her up.

The floor is cold as I walk down the  stairs heading towards the kitchen.

I take out the pancake batter out and a few heart shapes cookie cutters.

The pan lays directly on the stove as I turn it on and add non stick cooking spray.

The pancake batter has chocolate chips

The heart shapes cookie cutters lay on top of the pan as I fill them with batter.

They start taking a heart shape as I remove the cookie cutters and flip the heart shapes pancake.

I smile as I see them and decide to cut up fruit into hearts.

Strawberries, melon, and watermelon are in the counter as I start cutting heart shapes into them.

Rummaging through the cabinets I find  plates and set them down by the stove.

I place two to three pancakes on the plate and add fruit.

Orange juice sits in the counter sun which I fill two glasses with the juice.

I walk up starts and decide to wake up Y/N.

*Y/N's POV*

I wake up and feel around the bed for Nate.

I come up empty and look around the room.

Footsteps approach the room causing me to sit up right.

Nate walks in with a big smile on his face.

"Happy Valentine's Day, Baby!" He shouts jumping on the bed and talcum get me down.

"Happy Valentine's Day, Nate" I tell him as I bring his lips mine.

We indulge into a passionate kiss before he pulls away.

"I got a surprise for my queen" he says lifts me onto my feet. "Close your eyes"

I close them and grab onto his arm in which he grabs my hips

He walks us carefully down the stairs a with my hands on my eyes.

"No peeking"

"I'm not I cross my heart"

"Open them" he whispers into my ear causing me to shiver with pleasure.

I open eyes and see a beautiful heart shaped breakfast on the table.

With the breakfast are flowers and chocolate coves marsh mellows and strawberries.

A small teddy bear is on the table holding a small box.

I approach the teddy bear and open the box.

As I open it I see a beautiful ring the diamond shining bright and heart shaped.

I turn around to thank Nate for all of this.

When I turn around I see Nate on his knee.

His hands reach for the box before opening it again while looking at me.