Just Say So(Part 1)

Imagine written by:
Tumblr User- omaha-imagines
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I arrived at Nate's house and rang the doorbell. 'Hey bitch.' Swazz greeted me and walked back into the living room.
'Hello loser,' I rolled my eyes at the 'playful' Swazz. 'Hey guys!'
When I walked into the living room I saw the Jack's, Swazz, Sam, but no Skate.
And the reason for me being here was mostly for Nate.
We had been friends for years, but somehow I made a switch in how I saw him.
We were flirting non-stop and this had been going on for months now. Or was he just leading me on?
That was the question I had been asking myself the most. Nate has always said that he didn't cuff. He didn't do relationships. So I'm just a game to him? 'Where's Skate?' I asked as I sat on the couch next to Sam.
'Probably with his most recent catch.' Sam smirked as he scrolled through his phone.
'His latest catch?' I asked confusingly.
'Yeah, he hasn't told you?' He looked over at my frowning face. 'He's-'
The door opened and my head turned that way. 'Yo,' the one and only himself greeted.
We greeted him back and when he saw me he stopped in his tracks, 'Hey, what are you doing here?' His face lit up, but he corrected and went back to a slight frown.
'Chilling,' I smiled.
He nodded without any emotion and walked away again.
SKATE'S POV
That fucking smile.
It's the only thing I thought about for the last couple of months.
And it was wrong. So fucking wrong.
I couldn't afford a relationship. I have my priorities and having a girlfriend would fuck them all up.
But I couldn't stay away from Y/N. She felt like glue to my brains.
So that's when I started seeing Ana.
Fuck, that chick was the baddest one I had seen in a while. To not hook up with her was a real waste. I needed someone to clear my mind anyway.
Y/N didn't know about her, and I wasn't planning on letting her know either.
'Hey,' Y/N said as I poured myself a drink. 'where were you?' She carefully asked, not wanting to invade my privacy.
'A friend's.' I replied.
She nodded. 'So I'm going to Chipotle later. You want me to get anything?'
'How about I go with you?' I smirked.
'Rather not, thank you,' she said without any emotion and walked away again.
I furrowed my brows and grabbed her arm, holding her back. 'Wow, where does that come from?' I chuckled without any humor.
'Can I ask who Ana is?'
I could literally feel my heart stop. 'No.'
'Skate...' she rolled her eyes. 'Who is Ana?' Her voice was so gentle and soft and it made me fucking angry.
'How is that any of your business?'
She pursed her lips and said, 'We both know it's somehow my business. You can't ignore it.'
Y/N looked at me, knowing I knew she was right. I harshly swallowed. 'My girlfriend.' Oh my God.
She nodded and looked down at the ground. 'Okay, cool.' Y/N put on a very convincing smile and asked, 'So when does your best friend get to meet her?'
'Who? Swazz?'
'No,' she laughed. 'me.'
'You're not my best friend.'
You're so much more than that.
'I am, why would we be hanging out so much anyways?'
She waited for my answer, but I couldn't give one. I could say one of two things:
One: 'Because I like you. I like you so fucking much.'
Two: 'Because that's what best friends do.'
But I didn't say anything. I said nothing. 'I'm gonna go,' she said, dropping her whole 'I'm happy for you' facade.
I let her leave. I watched her leave and didn't stop her to explain myself.