Let me help you

*Nate POV*

I woke up with a raging headache. My throat numb, raspy, and dry. I heard shuffling around the room before the bathroom door closing once again. The water starting running in the bathroom. Soft humming being heard along with my lyrics in an angelic voice. I smiled as I heard Y/N singing  my album skipping lyrics to make the next transition to the next song. I started having a cough attack once the water stopped running. Y/N's quick footsteps were heard from the other side of the bathroom door. I heard a thud causing me to rise up from the bed.

"Ouch" I then heard giggles as the door opened. Y/N came out with one of my shirts and pajama pants. She bumped into me when getting out of the bathroom.

"Nate.... Why are you up so early" Y/N asks as she feels my forehead. "You're burning up" she pushes me towards the bed despite my protests. I land on the bed as Y/N tells me to stay still. Me being stubborn like I am don't listen and follow her towards the kitchen. She has a pot on the  stove getting ingredients out for what looks like chicken noddle soup. I sit on the bar stool and watch her from a far. She hums once again but to Some Kind of Drug by G- Eazy.

She sets a bowl on the counter putting the soup in. I watched memorized as she moves with such elegancy. Y/N turns around and sees scolding me.

"I thought I told you to stay in bed" She says handing me a spoon to start eating. I moan as I take a bite of the noodles in the soup. Y/N laughs lightly watching as she starts her cup of coffee for the morning. Once I finish Y/N orders me back to rest on the bed. I do as told before sneaking into my home studio to play some tracks I've been working on. I start messing with the keys to create some new beats to go along with the lyrics. I didn't see Y/N in the doorway before I got up to use the restroom. I take a step back as I see she is sending me a playful glare.

"This time I mean it Nate. GO rest your coming down with a cold" I follow her to the bedrooms she sets Netflix on so I can watch. I hate being taken cared of when I'm sick. The only other person who has taken care of me when I was sick was my mom. I'm still not used to having someone around who cares and loves me like my family.

"Nate" Y/N whispers for the door which is opening slowly. I stare towards signaling her to come in to the room.

"Why don't you ever let me take of you when your ill. This question ahs been burning through my mind ever since we've been together. Did I do something wrong or is it just something you have going on?" she questions as she stands by the doorway avoiding my eyes. I sigh as I look up at trying to make her look at me but fail. I stand up before she stops me with her hand.

"It's just... I'M not used to be taken cared for. It ahs always been me by myself here in L.A. with myself with the boys. Now that I have you- I'm still trying to get used to having someone cook me a nice home meal after I come from the studio. Having someone to look foreword to in the morning. Breakfast in bed, lunch, and dinner when I'm to lazy to walk down the hall to the kitchen." I confess as she moves towards the bed. Y/N straddles my lap giving me a quick kiss to the lips.

"Let me help you" she says as she lays me down on the bed. She gets up again but only to remove her pajama pants and gets under the covers next to me. I go and lay me head on her chest like I always do on our lazy days.  She runs her hands through my hair as we watch another episode of Full House. Her favorite show causing her let out small laughs here and there. I slowly soft drifting off to sleep with the sound of her rhythmic heartbeat. I'm so happy I have someone who loves and cares for me. I'm letting her help me and one day I will make her my wife.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hey lovelies! I hoped you have enjoyed my imagine book so far. I have a few more imagines on the way.

P.S. I don't know how many I will be able to update once I have gone an vacation. I will try and update if I can depending on the internet service.

P.P.S. I hope you all enjoy your holidays and I wish safety for all those traveling.