Thanksgiving

Y/N/N: Your Nephews's Name
Mija puendo entrar: Can I come in
Espera mama: Wait Mom
Buenos Dias Nate y Y/N. Vamos empezar en una hora. No te tarde: Good morning Nate and Y/N. We will start in m an hour. Don't be late.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

*Nate's POV*
Today was thanksgiving day and I was going to spend it with my fiancée's family. Y/N started wiggling around the bed before settling herself in me. She left light kisses on my chest before giving me a brief kiss on the lips.

"Morning baby" Y/N said as she got off the bed with the blanket wrapped around her. Which left me naked on her childhood bed.

"Lil mama come back to bed it's freezing without you keeping me warm" I say with my most convincing innocent smile. She giggled before straddling me on the bed.

"We better get ready my mom wants to start cooking in an hour" she says as she makes sure the her door is locked.

"Do you think we can sneak a quick session in before you leave" I thrust my hips up making her squirm. I'm already hard so no foreplay needed.

"Nate I think my parents heard the 4 rounds we had last night" Y/N said. I turned her over locking her in between my arms. I kissed her neck instantly igniting a moan from her mouth. I turn her over on her side, raising her leg over my thigh.

*Y/N's POV*

Nate slowly slid into me stretching me out. No matter how many times we make passionate love or have tough sex I will. Ever get used to his size. Nate knows this is my favorite position besides missionary.

"Nate baby...." I moan loudly and Nate's hand covers my mouth quickly. I keep moaning against his hand. Nate whispers sweet nothings into my ear as he continues to thrust into me.

"Lil mama-- Mija puedo entrar?" My mom interrupts Nate. I was going to reply yes but soon remembered Nate and I were naked.

"Espera mama" I quickly cover ourselves up while Nate continues to thrust into me. He goes slowly not give away anything. "Puedes entrar" I tell her.

"Buenos Dias Nate y Y/N. Vamos empezar en una hora. No te tardes" she leaves my room closing the door.

"Nate stop! Baby please" I say before moaning out quietly. We ride out our highs before I push Nate off of me.

"Baby you can't be mad" Nate says as he puts in boxers. I give him a glare as I slip on his shirt.

"Seriously Nate. I can't believe you didn't stop until she left the room!" I grab yoga pants and slip them on before opening the door. Which is quickly closed as a hand is rested on my waist.

"Y/N, I'm sorry but I felt how close you were. Don't be mad baby! I'll help you and your mom with dinner. How about I do that and show you how sorry I'm am tonight." Nate says as he places kisses on my exposed neck. We both walk out and greet my parents and siblings.

*after eating breakfast*

I pull out the ingredients to make my famous banana and whip cream pudding also for a few different flavored cheesecakes. As I cut the bananas Nate came in with chiles my mom had cut open.

"Y/N your mom said to finish these and she will do the dessert for you" I grab the pan from him and give the bag full of ingredients to him. I starts cutting cheese and stuffing them in the chile. Nate grabs toothpicks to stitch the two folds of the chile together.

"Nate don't touch your eyes after" I tell him while I'm cracking the eggs and leaving the egg whites separate from the yolk. I turn around and see Nate rubbing his eye.

"Y/N this stings really bad" I start laughing as I lead him towards the sink. My dad walks in asking if Nate wanted a shot of tequila. Once he sees Nate under the running water he starts laughing.

"Really Nate has my daughter taught you nothing" my dad says in his really bad English but tries his best.

"She has she taught me everything I need to know about love" Nate says after his eye is rinsed. My dad looks at my and winks before dragging Nate out of the kitchen. My mom helps me prepare the rest of the dinner. I set the table and soon feel arms around me.

"Hey baby" I say while setting down the eating utensils.

"Hey your mom made turkey and the whole shebang. I love Mexican food but I want a tradition thanksgiving dinner. I have the next few years of my life to eat all the Mexican food you make" Nate says as he hugs from behind. We stay like that before my nephew walks in screaming my name.

"Hey baby boy! I've missed you so much" I kiss his face as Nate keeps his hands wrapped around my waist.
Y/N/N turns towards Nate and starts making grabby hands.

"Hey buddy! Me and your aunt miss you so much... we might sneak you in our carry on after this week" Nate says as he raises Y/N/N on his shoulders.

"I hope not he needs to go back to school" Y/C/N says as she gives you a hug and one to Nate. I talk with her for a little while before telling everybody to sit down for dinner.

After we eat Nate stands up and helps my dad pass out the Mexican lottery cards. We play for a while before retiring back to my room.

"Hey lil mama- Y/N can I spend the night and sleep with you" Y/N/N interrupts Nate. I look at Nate for confirmation he nods his head.

"Of course" Y/N/N runs out then back in and settles himself on the bed. He snuggles into me and starts drifting off to sleep. I see Nate already staring at me.

"I love Y/N" Nate gives me a quick peck making sure not to wake Y/N/N.

"And I love you Nate Montgomery Maloley." I bring him into another kiss before feeling tiny arms wrap around my stomach. Thanksgiving with Nate was amazing. And we have many more to share with both of our families.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
A/N
Hope you enjoyed this thanksgiving imagine!
~A