Silverlight

Owner @TSP_YT

"Don't dwell on your past, learn to love the present, for the past is in the past and there it must remain."
~ Silverlight as an apprentice to Bonepool in Silverlight's Story

Affiliations
Current: StarClan
Past: BirchClan, DeathClan, BrookClan

Past Names
Kit: Silverkit
Apprentice: Deathpaw
Warrior: Deathbringer, Silverlight

Age at Death
106 moons

Cause of Death
Crushed by a branch on fire

Residence of Death
Starclan

Family
Mother: Briarheart
Father: Watergaze
Sister: Minnoshine
Half-brother: Lionroar
Half-sister- Violetkit, Pondkit
Mate: Freezewind
Sons: Boulderpaw, Stormrise
Daughters: Mistyspot, Moonstar

Education
Mentors: Nightmoon, Bloodclaw
Apprentices: Tawnyswoop, Thistleheart

Deputy Position
Preceded by: Brooktail
Succeeded by: Petalstep

Book Appearances
Living: The Clans of the River and Road, Silverlight's Story, Bonepool's Hope, Watergaze's Journey, Moonstar's Quest
Dead: The Clans of the River and Road, Bonepool's Hope, Moonstar's Quest

Physical Description
Silverlight is a stunningly beautiful she-cat, with a light silver pelt and darker stripes running down her back, with bright sky blue eyes.

History
When Silverlight was a kit she and her sister were abandoned by their BirchClan mother, Brairheart, just after birth as she did not want them. She left them on a frozen river in BrookClan territory where they were found by a patrol. They took her and her sister back to camp and they were named Silverkit and Minnowkit and welcomed into the Clan and were cared for by Autumntail and Yellowheart but mainly Yellowheart who had lost two of her kits to greencough and had plenty of milk. However, Nightmoon, deputy of DeathClan kidnapped Silverkit, Foxkit, Sandkit and fed Minnokit deathberries but luckily Dropletfall showed up when Foxkit yelled out for help and was able to save Minnokit but Nightmoon knocked the other kits out then told them she was dead and said that if they didn't fight for DeathClan they would be killed for treason. They were renamed Deathkit, Slashkit, and Foxkit kept her name. When they reached 3 moons they became apprentices and Deathpaw found out she could walk in any cats dream she wanted. Deathpaw used this new power to talk to her ex-clan mates in BrookClan, telling them all DeathClan's secrets during night and pretending to be the most loyal warrior during the day. Nightmoon trusted her so much she let her do her job for her warrior assessment. Requiring new members for DeathClan, or just stealing kits. Deathpaw went to BrookClan territory and told them what she had to do and Sageclaw volunteered to go with her back to DeathClan and pretend to want to join them instead of taking the kits. They went back to DeathClan and Sageclaw was aloud to join and keep his name. Deathpaw got her warrior name, Deathbringer.

A few days later DeathClan declared war on the other clans. Deathbringer went in a dream to CliffClan's leader, Cliffstar. She told him to send a patrol saying that they wanted to ally themselves with DeathClan but when the battle came, turn and fight against them with herself and Sageclaw. He agreed and the next day the invitation arrived that DeathClan excepted.

When the battle came, just after the battle really got stared and DeathClan was sure their ally's wouldn't turn against them, Deathbringer lept on top of Tigerhawk, and slit his throat. (In DeathClan when a cat becomes leader they get nine lives and their name is changed to Tigerhawk) After seeing this Sageclaw and CliffClan turned on the DeathClan cats. When Tigerhawk came to, Deathbringer took another one of his lives and was about to take another when she was stopped by her sister Minnowshine. Deathbringer went back to attacking any DeathClan cat in sight when Freezewind came up to her and asked if she would be his mate and when DeathClan banished her if he could come with her, she expected and the pair fought together and were banished from DeathClan after the battle.

When Deathbringer, Freezewind and Sageclaw returned to BrookClan, Deathbringer asked to have her name changed, and Dapplestar renamed her Silverlight. The Clan's deputy, Brooktail, had also been killed in the battle and Silverlight was named the new deputy.

Silverlight and Freezewind soon had a litter of four healthy kits, who they called Mistykit, Moonkit, Bolderkit and Stormkit. However, on his first day as an apprentice Bolderpaw fell down a flooded rabbit burrow and drowned. Two moons later there was a huge thunderstorm, and a tree caught fire after a lightning strike. A flaming branch fell of the tree and was about to crush Freezewind but Silverlight pushed him out of the way but was crushed by it instead. She was welcomed into StarClan and watched over her Clan ever since.

Her kits were given their warrior names a few moons later and were named Stormrise, Mistyspot and Moonpaw was named after her mother, Moonlight, and she went on to becoming deputy just before Dapplestar died and became the new leader of BrookClan, Moonstar.