Nightheart

Owner @Nightheart_WC

"I may have no friends or family, Firestorm. I might as well call myself half-dead, for that matter. Fang is right, nobody has anything BloodClan doesn't have, But I do have one thing that BloodClan doesn't have. It's love. I have love. Now I am giving my love to you. Please come back, Firestorm. I love you, Firestorm. I love you, I love you, I love you."
~Nightheart trying to free Firestorm for the BloodClan leader's hypnotizing eyes

Afflictions
Current: StarClan
Past: ShadowClan

Past Names
Kit: Nightkit
Apprentice: Nightpaw
Warrior: Nightheart
Deputy: Nightheart
Leader: Nightstar
Elder - Nightheart

Family
Mother: Feathershade
Father: Redstar
Sister: Dawn
Brother: Dusk
Mate: Firestorm
Kits: Dawnsong and Duskclaw

Education
Mentor: Frostfeather
Apprentice: Cloudfang

Deputy Position
Preceded by: N/A
Suceeded by: N/A

Leader Position
Preceded by: N/A
Suceeded by: N/A

Book Appearances
Living: Nightheart's Tale and Hawkpaw's Betrayal

Physical Description
Glossy midnight-black she-cat with unnatural deep blue eyes (blind on her left eye).

History
In Nightheart's Tale, Night, as a rogue kit, stumbles into the Clan life. Her Clanmates often tease her, calling her "Roguekit" and "Dirtycat". Another threat, aka BloodClan, plans to destroy the Clans. Nightheart is still not trusted and left out of battle patrols. This angers Nightheart. She decides to join BloodClan for revenge and becomes the leader of BloodClan. Some so the BloodClan cats plot against her and successfully kicks her out of the Clan. A BloodClan cat named Fang becomes the new BloodClan leader and discovers a secret liquid. When something drinks the liquid, the drinker is able to control any living thing. Nightheart's mate, Firestorm, is possessed by Fang. Nightheart sets out on a journey to find something to cure Firestorm. Turns out, there is no special liquid or plant as a cure. The only cure is love, because that is the only thing that BloodClan doesn't have.