Sparrowfeather

Owner @OnlyRomanoIsBest

"I didn't mean for this to happen, dad. I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry."
~Sparrowfeather to her father after she kills him

Affiliations
Current: StarClan
Past: ShadowClan, WindClan

Past Names
Kit: Sparrowkit
Apprentice: Sparrowpaw
Warrior: Sparrowfeather
Deputy: Sparrowfeather

Family
Mother: Breezesong
Father: Rabbitfoot
Sisters: Petaldrift, Raventail
Brothers: Dustyfur, Bluegaze
Mate: Owlcall
Kits: Flamepaw, Dappledpelt, Harefur, and Shorttail

Education
Mentor: Shrewfang
Apprentice: Bearpaw

Book Appearances
Living: First part of Icekit's Quest: A Fight Without Heroes

Physical Appearance
Dusty brown coloured pelt with a darker brown underbelly. She has dark black classic tabby stripes across her pelt and muddy brown patches underneath. Her tail is long and her fur is sleek. She is very lean and muscular and has an elegant build. Her eyes are dark chocolate brown.

History
She was actually born in WindClan, but her parents gave her up to ShadowClan. She was raised under a surrogate mother and father with new siblings and has no memory of her few days in WindClan. She trained long and hard to be an apprentice, but while she did, strange visions came to her about an icy white kit, a half-breed with an important destiny. She became deputy soon after she got her warrior name and was given an apprentice around the same time. She developed feelings for Owlcall, an old friend, and they soon became mates. They had a litter of three, and once they grew up they had another litter. Two kits were stillborn, but one made it out. After he was apprenticed she returned to her duties and was fighting in Anatole against RiverClan when she died, taken by surprise after seeing the icy white cat from her dreams.