Halfface

Owner @Warrior_at_Heart

"Why not? There are beautiful lush plants and plenty of animals... It's perfect!"
~ Halfpaw to Lucky in Troubled Times

Affiliations
Past: ThunderClan
Current: ThunderClan

Past Names
Kit: Firekit
Apprentice: Halfpaw
Warrior: Halfface
Deputy: Halfface

Age at Death
35 moons

Cause of Death
Dogs

Residence of Death
StarClan

Family
Mother: Amberblaze
Father: Wolfwind
Mate: Luckysun
Kits: Sunnykit

Education
Mentor: Foxfur
Apprentices: Shadytree, Treestump, Talonlily.

Deputy Position
Preceded by: Firewood
Succeeded by: Slatetalon

Book Appearances
Living: Troubled Times, Moving On, One Thistle Too Strong
Dead: Foxes Fall, Ivy's Lift, Shaded Ground

Physical Appearance
Halfface is an orange tom with half his face gone and a blue eye.

History
Halfface was born to Amberblaze and Wolfwind, who where soon killed by dogs, along with many others. Half of Halfface's face was taken off in the process, and the leader renamed him at his apprentice ceremony. As he went through training, more and more dogs attacked, making it hard for Halfpaw to learn anything. Foxfur didn't have much time for him and there were no other apprentices. Halfpaw was very sad and ran out into the forest one night and saw a very pretty calico she-cat. A few nights later, they spoke. Her name was Lucky. Halfpaw asked if she would join ThunderClan, as they were low on warriors and might have to leave. Lucky declined. When Halfpaw went back to ThunderClan camp it suddenly felt very small. Halfpaw finished his training soon. Before his warrior ceremony, Lucky came back and asked him if she could join ThunderClan, as she has wanted to experience it. Halfpaw said he would and took her back as his warrior ceremony started. Lucky was made an apprentice the same day Halfpaw became Halfface, Luckypaw. They were not very close, but didn't ignore or loathe each other either.