Roseberry

Owner @crowvn

"I can't, to betray my clan and my family, it would tear me apart emotionally. I just can't Leafshade, I'm sorry,"
~ Roseberry to Leafshade in Roseberry's Loyalty

Affiliations
Past: RiverClan
Current: RiverClan

Past Names
Kit: Rosekit
Apprentice: Rosepaw
Warrior: Roseberry

Age at Death
42 moons

Cause of Death
Fell into a ravine

Residence of Death
StarClan

Family
Mother: Goldendrip
Father: Blacktail
Mate: Robinscar

Education
Mentor: Yarrowtail
Apprentices: Riverbreeze

Book Appearances
Living: Roseberry's Loyalty

Physical Appearance
Roseberry is a fluffy creamy she-cat with lighter flecks on her chest and amber eyes.

History
Roseberry was an unexpected birth, born to Goldendrip and Blacktail, although she came out just fine, she was a much more fluffier than the other kits. She grew up wanting to be a medicine cat, but instead became a warrior, her mentor was Yarrowtail, a former medicine cat, but now a warrior. Because of her mentor, she learned warrior skills and medicine skills. When she became a warrior, her mother died of a unknown disease, and her father disappeared while on patrol. She fell in love with a tom named Robinscar. The two got close over the years, and he wanted to run away with her to start a family outside of the forest. She denied his request and he left camp alone. Her friend, Leafshade asked her why she refused to go with him. She simply said she couldn't, as it would tear her apart. So she lived peacefully in RiverClan, until Robinscar returned moons later. They became close again, and he asked the leader if he could stay in the Clan. Since he was a former member, he allowed Robinscar to stay. On the same day, Roseberry went on a patrol and without knowing, fell into a ravine, hit her head, and died.