Ripplestorm

Owner @GermanShepherdSoul

“You're not alive so you can't hurt me! I'm not afraid to fight anymore, Lilyfang.”
~ Ripplestorm to Lilyfang in Thistles and Thorns

Affiliations
Current: StarClan
Past: RiverClan

Past Names
Kit: Ripplekit
Apprentice: Ripplepaw
Warrior: Ripplestorm

Age at Death
59 moons

Cause of Death
Deathberries

Residence of Death
StarClan

Family
Mother: Stormfeather
Father: Redwhiskers
Sisters: Willowpaw, Shellpaw
Mate: Yellowstrike
Daughter: Cherrynose
Sons: Flamekit, Browntail, Oakfur

Education
Mentor: Whitepuddle
Apprentices: Leafmask, Ashsong

Deputy Position
Preceded By: Minnowbounce
Succeeded By: Mousecloud

Book Appearances
Living: Thistles and Thorns, River of Hope, Echo of Life
Dead: Echo of Life

Physical Appearance
Ripplestorm is a scruffy ginger tabby with yellow eyes and a tannish underbelly.

History
Ripplepaw is given the mentor Whitepuddle in the beginning. He ignored Whitepuddle during training and crossed the river. Ripplepaw was injured and taken to the Medicine cat's den. There, he noticed some strange markings on the wall. Ripplepaw shortly after, noticed a strange cat in his dreams by the name of Lilyfang.

Later, Ripplepaw gets lost on patrol and strays into ThunderClan land. He learns that Hawkstar was Lilyfang's kit, as was Silverstar. Bluefoot, now Half-face, murdered one of their kits and lied, according to a ThunderClan Elder.

The newly-named Ripplestorm discovers that Yellowstrike also had long-hidden affection for him. Ripplestorm becomes mates with her and Yellowstrike discovered she is expecting kits. When the kits were born, only three of four survived. Flamekit, the littlest son, died. Oakpelt, Cherrynose and Hawkmask all lived. Silverstar was killed off by Lilyfang, and Brackenfire became leader. He chose Minnowbounce as deputy. Ripplestorm was there when Minnowbounce was pushed into the river by Lilyfang. He tried   to tell Brackenstar, but his protests were ignored. Eventually, Brackenstar chose him as deputy.

Ripplestorm had his paw cut open on a rock, and went to Honeyfeather for help. Honeyfeather gave him some red berries. While Ripplesong started to choke, Honeyfeather revealed she was Lilyfang's kin, daughter of Silverstar, and she wanted vengeance. Ripplestorm shortly died and was welcomed into StarClan by Flamekit. Shellwhisker had been hiding in the Medicine Den when Ripplestorm was murdered, and informed Brackenstar. Honeyfeather was exiled, and died. She was 'welcomed' into the Dark Forest by her mother.

Ripplesong spoke to Shellwhisker in his dreams, and told her to tell Yellowstrike and all his kin he loved them.