Redstar

Owner @Lilyfrost_Weirdo

"I will fight to the death--I will never be spared!"
~Redstar in Blood Washes Her Pelt

Affiliations
Current: Dark Forest
Past: SunClan, DeathClan

Past Names
Kit: Redkit
Apprentice: Redpaw
Warrior: Redblaze
Deputy: Redblaze
Leader: Redstar

Age at Death
20 moons

Cause of Death
Kïlled in battle by Wretchedblaze

Residence of Death
Dark Forest

Family
Mother: Swiftwind
Father: Firestripe
Sister: Snowwish
Brothers: Splashwhisker, Robincall

Education
Mentor: Echoclaw
Apprentice: Shiningstar

Deputy Position
Preceded by: Featherstar
Succeeded by: Shiningstar

Leader Position
Preceded by: Featherstar
Succeeded by: Shiningstar

Book Appearances
Living: Blood Washes Her Pelt
Dead: Light Shines in the Night

Physical Description
Ginger she-cat with darker stripes and white paws with green eyes.

History

Born normally, Redkit was innocent until visited in her dreams by Wretchedblaze of the Dark Forest, and told she was destined to kill. She trained, and eventually kïlled her den mate Whitekit, blaming it on his father Berrygaze. She trained every night, and became an apprentice to the warrior Echoclaw. She listened, mainly trying to look loyal. On the day of her apprenticeship she gruesomely murdered the cat Leafstripe. One day, LightClan attacked, and Redpaw let the intruders kill their current leader Quickstar. Twistedclaw became Twistedstar, but not without visions of Redpaw. Redpaw became a warrior, Redblaze, and she liked to think of it being named after her mentor Wretchedblaze. She kïlled more cats, including the only medicine cat Lovepool, rendering DunClan without a medicine cat, then managed to kill Twistedstar in the medicine den days after. Featherstar became leader, making Redblaze deputy. Cats were mad about Redblaze's lack of an apprentice, so Featherstar sent Redblaze and other cats in search of some wild, owing kitty pets, one of them becoming Shiningpaw. Moons later, during Shiningpaw's warrior assessment, they found a cat called Rosepaw, which Shiningpaw made friends with. About a half moon after Shiningpaw became Shiningbreeze. Redblaze killed Featherstar, becoming leader. She got nine lives, some from the Dark Forest, and completely changed her Clan, renamed DeathClan, and added Brokenstarish rules and added dens for cats to be judged for their abilities. She managed to destroy LightClan, then she led a large patrol to MoonClan, consisting of nearly the entire Clan. Redstar fought, but DarkClan came to MoonClan's aid, turning the tide of the battle. But it was difficult, since at the previous Gathering Redstar gained cats from other Clans to join DeathClan. While at the battle, Rosepaw, Rosescar now, rebelled against Redstar, fighting her. Wretchedblaze, and his sister Owlflower, came down to make things right.

They spoke, when the Dark Forest came down, StarClan following. Soon, a full fledged battle erupted, being deemed the Dark Battle. Many cats dïed. During the battle, Wretchedblaze began to fight Redstar. After what seemed like hours, the two cats killed each other, Wretchedblaze fading and Redstar being sent to the Dark Forest.