Adderstar

Owner @MythicalWatch101

"Dawnstar, murdering is pointless! It'll solve none of your problems!"
~ Adderstar to Dawnstar in Fallen Dawn [Unpublished]

Affiliations
Current: DawnClan
Past: Kittypet, Loner, BloodClan

Past Names
Kittypet: Java
Loner: Java, Adder
BloodClan: Venom
Apprentice: Adderpaw
Warrior: Adderfang
Leader: Adderstar

Family
Mother: Vixen
Father: Unknown
Sister: Nova
Mate: Dawnstar
Daughter: Rosepaw
Son: Stormpaw

Education
Mentor: Wildclaw
Apprentices: Spiritpaw, Foxclaw, Ivyleap

Deputy Position
Preceded by: Shatterfur
Succeeded by: Shadepelt

Leader Position
Preceded by: Dawnstar

Book Appearances
Living: Rising Dawn, Shattered, A New Destiny, The Last Sunrise

Physical Appearance
Adderstar is a golden tabby tom with hazel eyes and a light brown belly. He has black paws and a few scars on his right front leg and back.

History
Dawnheart, Fallingfeather, Risingleaf, and Sunclaw were banished from their Clans for supposedly murdering others in their Clans. As they were traveling to find territory to make their own they came across the BloodClan cat, Venom. Venom explained how he was taken hostage and joined the Clan to save himself. Dawn, Sun, Falling, and Rising eagerly let the tom join their little group and changed his name to Adder. The friends continued on their way until they found what they had been looking for. A new home.

The five cats split up into four groups and each claimed their own land. Rising got the moor. Falling got the pine forest. Sun got the marshland. And Dawn and Adder got the oak forest. Soon the groups grew, bringing in loners from all over. A few moons later Dawn decided to turn her group into a Clan. The others did what she did and so there were four new Clans. DawnClan, SunClan, RisingClan, and FallingClan. Adder became an apprentice. Soon after, Sunstar started a war with RisingClan and so the battle began.

The war had lasted for 7 days. It was over when Risingstar asked Fallingstar for help and SunClan was defeated. Adderpaw became a warrior and a few moons later got his first apprentice, but soon after Spiritpaw mysteriously died and so did a few warriors and apprentices. Dawnstar was outraged and wanted to know who did it and why, so she confronted the other leaders at the Gathering. They claimed they didn't do anything so the next night Dawnstar went to the Moontree to ask StarClan. She came back soon with a prophecy.

The four Clans lived in peace for the next year or two. But the peace was ruined when Fernmist, the DawnClan medicine cat, had a vision where StarClan gave her another prophecy. 'Go west towards the setting sun and claim what is yours.' And so they did… a moon later the Clans stood atop a hill, looking down to an unfamiliar lake.