Owl

Owner @WhitemistOfEmberClan

"I don't know what I want. I love being a clan cat and all, but I don't always feel like one. Sometimes, I just want to be free, with no one to think of but myself. But then other times, I want to be around my clan mates, hunting and fighting. I just don't know!"
~ Owl to Applestar in Owl's Doubt [Unpublished]

Affiliations
Current: StarClan
Past: MistClan, Rogue

Past Names
Kit: Owlkit
Apprentice: Owlpaw
Rogue: Owl

Age at Death
51 moons

Cause of Death
Wounds

Residence of Death
StarClan

Family
Mother: Darkface
Father: Oakswirl
Brother: Dustwhisker
Mates: Petalfeather, Fern
Daughters: Ashrain, Silvermist, Raindrop, Leaf
Sons: Twig, Snowflake

Education
Mentor: Duskheart

Book Appearances
Living: Breezepaw's Secret, Owl's Doubt

Physical Appearance
Owl is a dark brown tabby tom with white chest and mitts, with ice-blue eyes.

History
Owlkit is born to Darkface and Oakswirl, along with his brother Dustkit. Owlkit often gets in trouble, always sneaking out of camp. When he becomes an apprentice, he starts doubting clan life. He wants to help his clan and be around his clan mates, but also wonders and dreams about life outside of his swimming clan. He imagines himself alone, taking care of no one but himself. After a long time of thinking, Owlpaw announces that he is leaving the clan, and if anyone ever encounters him, call him Owl. After saying farewell to his clan mates, he leaves. He so far enjoys life by himself, but never calls himself a rogue. Some moon pass, and he now starts to doubt his life as a rogue. He goes back to the clan, begging to come back. They take him back without question, and he keeps the name Owl. While in the clan, he meets a beautiful she-cat named Petalfeather, and she has his two kits named Ashrain and Silvermist. Owl becomes very popular in the clan, and when choosing a new deputy, the current leader, Applestar, asks him to be the deputy. Owl kindly refuses the offer, knowing it's not the life for him. Not to long after that, Owl once again starts doubting his place in the clan. He speaks to Applestar in secret meetings frequently, and soon he leaves the clan again, leaving behind his mate and two cats. While a rogue, he meets the pretty she-cat Fern. Fern becomes his mate and she has his four kits, Raindrop, Leaf, Twig, and Snowflake. Owl and Fern live together for countless moons. Owl loves being a rogue, and vows he will never stay in the clan again, but notes that he will visit. Owl and his family are attacked by a group of rogues who wants their territory, and he and his family fight them off, all except their leader. Owl encourages his family to seek hiding, and Owl faces the rogue, who's name is Peak, one on one. He kills Peak, but leaves with a severe wound in his belly. He sees that Peak his scratched down into his stomach, and he is slowly dying. He can still walk, but it is painful. Thank StarClan, they settled down a little by way from the clan territory, and they traveled there, HIK and his family spending a whole day there before setting back off. Owl dies in his den, with his mate and kits around him.