Icestar

Owner @Liongaze

"I can see them. Cats with no eyes. They come and they take our prey. FlameClan didn't do this. You have to believe me!"
~ Icepaw to Jaystar in Whispering Stars

Affiliations
Current: NightClan

Past Names
Kit: Icekit
Apprentice: Icepaw
Warrior: Icefeather
Deputy: Icefeather
Leader: Icestar

Family
Foster Mother: Frostpelt
Foster Brother: Cloudfoot
Foster Sister: Greyblaze
Mate: Lionflame
Daughter: Cloverkit
Son: Sunkit
Adopted Son: Jaykit

Education
Mentor: Jaystar
Apprentices: Thornberry, Rushpaw.

Deputy Position
Preceded by: Half-ear
Succeeded by: Lionflame

Leader Position
Preceded by: Jaystar

Book Appearances
Living: Whispering Stars, Forest of Fear, Call of the Clans, Fading Hope, Battle for the Stars

Physical Appearance
Icestar is a pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes.

History
Icekit was found in NightClan territory by Jaystar, then known as Jaypelt. Her mother was nowhere to be found so Jaypelt took her to NightClan. When she was old enough to be an apprentice, she began to see cats with no eyes. These cats were causing trouble and nearly brought the FourClans to war. She managed to convince the clans of the no-eyed cats with the help of Bluepaw. After she became a warrior she had her first apprentice, Thornpaw who later became Thornberry. She became deputy after the  death of Nightclan's deputy Half-ear and took on her current apprentice, Rushpaw. She succeeded Jaystar after the battle of the stars where he was brutally killed by Halfshadow from the tribe of no-eyed cats.  After the battle, Halfshadow have the clans two days to recover before the final battle. She went to moonstone and officially became Icestar. She made Lionflame her deputy. The Clans then fought the tribe of no eyed cats, where she killed Halfshadow and won. She had three kits of her own Cloverkit, Sunkit and adopted Jaykit with her mate Lionflame.